mfp crush. but this time ...

Options

Replies

• DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    what if im in love with all of my female friends?
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes and I am sure the stalking has given my secret away.... :)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    All these women talking about men saying they know......Just as an FYI..........unless you explicitly told them.......they probably don't know.

Jac... are you saying men are CLUELESS!!! LOL! I have known this for years!

Pretty much. When it comes to that stuff.....what women usually see as obvious men have no clue about.

LOL...and yet I am still learning this.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Mmhmm. Totally knows.

I can tell because she slides a tray of cookies under her closet door when I hide in there ;-)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm crushing on all my friends...men and women.... xoxo
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Well, of course I have an MFP crush...I stalk him everyday and MAKE him want me...it's about time to begin the stalking now! :blushing:

Anyone remember Elvira from the Bugs Bunny cartoons?

"I'm going to hug him and kiss him and love him forever."
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    Yes. and they sure know. <3
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I totally have a guy crush, but I don't think he knows. I don't think it would matter anyway, but it bubbles to the surface from time to time.

Girl crushes -- heck yeah! I've got some gorgeous, dedicated women on my FL!
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    Yepp and they have noooo idea
  • siren1974
    siren1974 Posts: 66
    Options
    Nope no crushes but that's fine cuz no one has a crush on me.... yet lol

Same here, but I'll crush on you if you crush on me lol
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes and he knows 100%
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    Mmhmm. Totally knows.

I can tell because she slides a tray of cookies under her closet door when I hide in there ;-)

LOL
  • christakersey
    Options
    I have one, he just happens to be my husband, and I think he knows.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Yuppp yuppp ... He sure does know !!!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    All these women talking about men saying they know......Just as an FYI..........unless you explicitly told them.......they probably don't know.

truth.
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    There are lots of very attractive men on MFP, none of them know I have a crush on them.... Don't think anyone has a crush on me :(
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options

truth.
    A woman could be standing in front of me naked (um, by HER choice...) and I still wouldn't know it.
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    FOLLOW UP! (Just for fun, right?)

For those of you who said Yes you had one, but no they didn't know...... would you ever tell that person? Be honest!

I would... If I knew they were single... and I felt like my pictures finally do my personality justice :blushing:

Yes I do have a few crushes... not all on my FL...( I lurk the forums a LOT) I have only PM one because there was a joke involved.... :embarassed:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Just because you get called a man *kitten* for having too many good looking women on your FL doesn't mean you're crushing on them, right?

If you haven't told them... why not?

I think there are a lot more crushes going down than people will ever admit to.

So... Yes, and Yes!
  • MashaSK
    MashaSK Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    no, none crushes I don't think I am anyone's crush as well here But I have great supportive friends