mfp crush. but this time ...

Options

Replies

• darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yep...not sure if he's aware - possibly...haha!

I KNEW IT!!!!!....JK:laugh:
  • annadunn12
    annadunn12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Early days, but already have spotted some honeys!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Yes of course, and probably not. I usually tend to be the silent, lurker type
    Nice...there's that fine line between silent, lurker type and stalker. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Only my husband ;)

This :)
    <-- he is sexy!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Crushes no... eye candy yes :heart:
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    no crushes yet. But there are many attractive people on this site - time to start looking!!
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    What no names??? Thats no fun...I have many a crush...

GRAPE is my favorite!

crush20orange.jpg

a7704698_x50.gif
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    very cute everyone. (thunder up!)
  • ninaquelinda
    ninaquelinda Posts: 136
    Options
    Crushing on a few on my FL, and a few that are not. Do they know? Nope. No one on here lives close enough to me so I will just admire from afar :bigsmile:
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i guess no one likes bowties... sigh...
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yeah, majorly. Well, he is my boyfriend and we live together ... so probably doesn't count! But I am pretty sure he knows. :bigsmile:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Ill be accepting applications to be crushed on lol
  • DominicanCharm
    DominicanCharm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    oh god YES, did i make it a point to let him know? Hell yeah I did, but that will the first and last time I Crush on a Stranger.. LMAO
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    The only crush I know is the crushing of my soft and warm heart because no one crushes on me. I'm so emo I think I'm going to listen to Linkin Park and God Charlotte and paint my nails black now.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    The only crush I know is the crushing of my soft and warm heart because no one crushes on me. I'm so emo I think I'm going to listen to Linkin Park and God Charlotte and paint my nails black now.

god charlotte? do they wear eye liner like good charlotte does?
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

god charlotte? do they wear eye liner like good charlotte does?

Do they? Or me? I do because I'm so sad and empty inside. Plus, it makes me go against conformity.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Considering that I flirt fairly blatantly with most of the women on my FL, I am pretty sure they know who they are.

As for men... um... I am not sure if I'd consider it a crush, exactly, but he knows. If he didn't know before last weekend, he knows now.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options

you forgot the dotted line wrist tattoo. it's not really emo until you have at least one of those
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

you forgot the dotted line wrist tattoo. it's not really emo until you have at least one of those

or rubber bands..
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Considering that I flirt fairly blatantly with most of the women on my FL, I am pretty sure they know who they are.

As for men... um... I am not sure if I'd consider it a crush, exactly, but he knows. If he didn't know before last weekend, he knows now.

^^She likes my B00BIES!!!!!