mfp crush. but this time ...

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    The only crush I know is the crushing of my soft and warm heart because no one crushes on me. I'm so emo I think I'm going to listen to Linkin Park and God Charlotte and paint my nails black now.

you forgot the dotted line wrist tattoo. it's not really emo until you have at least one of those

or rubber bands..

Yeah I need to get those so I'm more emo. I'm going to go shopping at hot topic today
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Yes and She does known
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    There are a few. They know.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Considering that I flirt fairly blatantly with most of the women on my FL, I am pretty sure they know who they are.

As for men... um... I am not sure if I'd consider it a crush, exactly, but he knows. If he didn't know before last weekend, he knows now.

^^She likes my B00BIES!!!!!
    If by "like" you mean "I want to put my mouth on them," then yes, yes I do.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Nah. This site is full of fat people.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    They all sweaty and *kitten*, too.
  • smileylittleorange
    smileylittleorange Posts: 45 Member
    Well it seems there is a whole dating side to mfp I never knew about!! Looking forward to the first wedding pics...lol. I don't have crushes on anyone and i'm pretty sure no-one has a crush on my kawaii avatar but I love reading about all of your crushes...Awww you guys...!!!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,236 Member

you say this because i have man boobs huh?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member

You have beautiful moobies.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    there are too many to choose from, but my biggest crush is fiona....here's a song about it

Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me, do it in my van every Sunday...she tells him she's in church, but she doesn't go, still she's on her knees and....Scotty doesn't know!!! \m/

simpsons-1.jpg
  • DarthCeltic

You have beautiful moobies.

thanks.. i love my tassels..
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,385 Member
    I can crush a few on the abductor and adduction machine, but that's about it.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Yes, and I'm pretty sure they know :))
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    No although my FL is quite awesome.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    The only crush I know is the crushing of my soft and warm heart because no one crushes on me. I'm so emo I think I'm going to listen to Linkin Park and God Charlotte and paint my nails black now.

you forgot the dotted line wrist tattoo. it's not really emo until you have at least one of those

or rubber bands..

Yeah I need to get those so I'm more emo. I'm going to go shopping at hot topic today

hey now. damn it. this is not funny at all. ~i~ have all kinds of rubber bands on my wrists and i occassionally have black finger nail polish. i am NOT emo. seriously. sofakingrad - was i EMO? (i'm about to get all emo over this)
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Unfortunately no :sad: I cant even attract friends.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member

or rubber bands..

hey now. damn it. this is not funny at all. ~i~ have all kinds of rubber bands on my wrists and i occassionally have black finger nail polish. i am NOT emo. seriously. sofakingrad - was i EMO? (i'm about to get all emo over this)

You are definitely NOT emo. I can affirm this.
  • DarthCeltic
    You are definitely NOT emo. I can affirm this.

wait.. which sesame street character is emo again?
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    No I dont but havent had the time to flirt yet. LOL.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    No "crushes", but I do have my cute favorites!! :drinker:

AND... I do have to say that guys aren't the only clueless ones when it comes to this... I have been told before that someone had a crush on me and was TOTALLY surprised by it... I'm a fairly forward kind of girl and if someone isn't FORWARD with me, I just assume they are being friendly ... :laugh: So, color me clueless I guess. I'm the same way as the guys are in this department.