Underwear pics..

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    I was actually tempted to make a thread discussing making underwear pics 'legal' on MFP.

Most people who are overweight don't even OWN a bikini, so what's wrong with a bra and panties?

And beyond that, this site is for adults 18 and up (although we all know it's not that hard to lie about your age on the internet). I don't see why adults shouldn't be allowed to post pictures of themselves in their underwear for other adults to see. Especially since it's mostly to show off progress. But I don't make the rules...

I will say though, my underwear is a lot more revealing than my bikinis are.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    underwear pics are against the form rules, if a mod sees them they will take them down.

^^^true story trust me...... only if you are on their radar tho and/or someone reports you

but wear a gstring bikini thats just fine
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 1,799 Member
    It really seems as though their motivation is a little more than just bodybuilding...

Like what, exactly?
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    I will accept either. Annnnd....GO!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Can I post a pic in underwear but call it a bikini? If my underwear is all flowery or designed wth is the difference?
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    What about cowboy boots? Ok or not?
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    would a sock over my junk work
    I'd love to see this.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    It's perfectly fine to do this. Just put giant black censor boxes over your bra and panties so they don't see them. If you're in a bikini it's okay though.
    Great idea. I had my pic removed because I had my briefs showing. I fixed that, though.

qnpnrt.jpg

i just threw up a little in my mouth...

I think because underwear are considered "private" and "intimate." Bathing suits normally have some sort of lining and there isn't really skin visible through them. (like leggings vs workout pants).
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    would a sock over my junk work

Well it's not underwear.... I vote it's okay.
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    underwear pics are against the form rules, if a mod sees them they will take them down.

^^^true story trust me...... only if you are on their radar tho and/or someone reports you

but wear a gstring bikini thats just fine

and boots, boots are fine.

we just have targets on us Baby.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Everyone knows that underwear=bedroom=sex and sex is baaaaad. :ohwell:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Well, that was rude. I thought this was a place of support. :angry:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Everyone knows that underwear=bedroom=sex and sex is baaaaad. :ohwell:

mmmKay :bigsmile:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,689 Member
    My user-pic has been up for over six months. I've never gotten any flack about it, and I'm basically in my underwear (the top is actually a sports bra), admittedly you can't "see anything," but the whole thing seems pretty arbitrary to me. *shrug*
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Well, that was rude. I thought this was a place of support. :angry:

I :heart: you
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    No, promiscuous is when you have sex with lots and lots of different partners.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    My user-pic has been up for over six months. I've never gotten any flack about it, and I'm basically in my underwear (the top is actually a sports bra), admittedly you can't "see anything," but the whole thing seems pretty arbitrary to me. *shrug*

I am quite impressed with your profile pic for the record lol
  • raineraven78
    raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
    What other guys thought there was a hot woman in underwear taking a pic......me and who else? come on admit it hahahahaha

Lol... Rules are rules!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 749 Member
    What other guys thought there was a hot woman in underwear taking a pic......me and who else? come on admit it hahahahaha

Lol... Rules are rules!

Hahaha I know but a guy does before he thinks we all know this.....
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,689 Member

I am quite impressed with your profile pic for the record lol

Thanks! Oh, and I'm posed with a giant phallic symbol...