Underwear pics..

raineraven78
raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
Just curious... Is it considered promiscuous to post bodybuilding and progress pics in your underwear? Or is it acceptable because you are showing off your physique?

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    underwear pics are against the form rules, if a mod sees them they will take them down.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Which boggles my MIND because bikinis can be skimpier than underwear...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    underwear pics are against the form rules, if a mod sees them they will take them down.

But bikini pix are perfectly acceptable...riddle me that, Batman...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,262 Member

Have you seen the mods? I sure as hell hope none of them takes their underwear down!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Just curious... Is it considered promiscuous to post bodybuilding and progress pics in your underwear? Or is it acceptable because you are showing off your physique?

So the simple solution is to have her post in her skimpiest bikini. :bigsmile:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member

I'm not a mod, so couldn't tell ya
  • raineraven78
    raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
    Good to know.. I ask bc another site has member who post pics in their underwear all the time and it really seems as though their motivation is a little more than just bodybuilding...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Obligatory...

354_thumb.jpg
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    It's perfectly fine to do this. Just put giant black censor boxes over your bra and panties so they don't see them. If you're in a bikini it's okay though.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member

I agree! Crazy huh!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    I was actually tempted to make a thread discussing making underwear pics 'legal' on MFP.

Most people who are overweight don't even OWN a bikini, so what's wrong with a bra and panties?
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member

yep. my starting pic was removed as it was underwear- tho full covering, not lace no see through or anything. My bikini shows off A LOT more... its confusing.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Obligatory...

354_thumb.jpg

I love this picture because its so true. What's the difference between the two that people freak out about?
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Good to know.. I ask bc another site has member who post pics in their underwear all the time and it really seems as though their motivation is a little more than just bodybuilding...

I agree with you here. Now...if I had a great, hot body...I might post in my underwear, lol. Waiting to get rich and get that boob job though.
  • Just curious... Is it considered promiscuous to post bodybuilding and progress pics in your underwear? Or is it acceptable because you are showing off your physique?

So the simple solution is to have her post in her skimpiest bikini. :bigsmile:

WE FOUND A WINNER :)
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    would a sock over my junk work
  • underwear pics are against the form rules, if a mod sees them they will take them down.

Have you seen the mods? I sure as hell hope none of them takes their underwear down!

Omg i almost fell off my chair laughing so hard!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    I don't think I would dare post a pic of myself even if I was where I wanted to be :( Maybe the ONE photo there is of my in a bikini from 10 years ago...maybe

There ...never say never

7187408971_42a0c481b6_b.jpg
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 749 Member
    What other guys thought there was a hot woman in underwear taking a pic......me and who else? come on admit it hahahahaha
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Yes and I love it so there!