Underwear pics..

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    My user-pic has been up for over six months. I've never gotten any flack about it, and I'm basically in my underwear (the top is actually a sports bra), admittedly you can't "see anything," but the whole thing seems pretty arbitrary to me. *shrug*

I am quite impressed with your profile pic for the record lol

Thanks! Oh, and I'm posed with a giant phallic symbol...

That is 1/4th of my attraction LOL
  • raineraven78
    raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
    No, promiscuous is when you have sex with lots and lots of different partners.

It also means indiscriminate :)
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Just curious... Is it considered promiscuous to post bodybuilding and progress pics in your underwear? Or is it acceptable because you are showing off your physique?

Which boggles my MIND because bikinis can be skimpier than underwear...

So the simple solution is to have her post in her skimpiest bikini. :bigsmile:

WE FOUND A WINNER :)

I'm here to solve all the world's problems.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    its against forum rules but i've seen others get away with it on their own profiles
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    I see a lot of underwear pics. I don't have any as my husband feels that he is the only one that should get to see my underwear. Part of the deal for marrying me or something, I guess. :wink:

I personally don't see anything wrong with posting undies pictures.

I do have some bikini pictures that I'm going to post after the 30 day shred just so all the MFP people can see the difference which is much more noticeable in a bikini then shorts and tank.
  • raineraven78
    raineraven78 Posts: 42 Member
    Okay... So what about guys posting pics in their tighty whiteys or boxer briefs? Is he showing off his muscles or one in particular? ;)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I was actually tempted to make a thread discussing making underwear pics 'legal' on MFP.

Most people who are overweight don't even OWN a bikini, so what's wrong with a bra and panties?

But protesting the decisions of the mods and admin is also against the rules. :laugh:

On the other hand, I have gone swimming in my underwear. And a bottle of Jose Cuervo.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member

You say "promiscuous", I say "college"
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Let just pretend my avatar is in a bikini

Kthankbye
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member

Are you sure? Underwear pics are a gateway I thought.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 1,799 Member
    Part of the deal for marrying me or something, I guess. :wink:

Silly rule. :P
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 1,799 Member
    Okay... So what about guys posting pics in their tighty whiteys or boxer briefs? Is he showing off his muscles or one in particular? ;)

My undy-Monday pic got removed.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member

You say "promiscuous", I say "college"

LOL. Me too.

Wait, I mean, you slut.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,689 Member
    My user-pic has been up for over six months. I've never gotten any flack about it, and I'm basically in my underwear (the top is actually a sports bra), admittedly you can't "see anything," but the whole thing seems pretty arbitrary to me. *shrug*

I am quite impressed with your profile pic for the record lol

Thanks! Oh, and I'm posed with a giant phallic symbol...

That is 1/4th of my attraction LOL

Only 1/4? You gotta take pole action where you can get it.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Well here when in underwear or anything similar the mods take away your pictures.
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Well here when in underwear or anything similar the mods take away your pictures.

A :sad: shame.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    It's perfectly fine to do this. Just put giant black censor boxes over your bra and panties so they don't see them. If you're in a bikini it's okay though.
    Great idea. I had my pic removed because I had my briefs showing. I fixed that, though.

qnpnrt.jpg

i just threw up a little in my mouth...

I think because underwear are considered "private" and "intimate." Bathing suits normally have some sort of lining and there isn't really skin visible through them. (like leggings vs workout pants).

He's got his socks on!! Be supportive..
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member

A :sad: shame.

I breaks my heart too.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    ...still waiting on that sock only photo...
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    and admittedly i clicked the thread hoping for as the title implied...welp its off to the "legal" bikini one