legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You wanna know my secret?

I'm always angry.
    Love it lol
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    I have the biggest crush on someone and can't bring myself to tell him :ohwell:
    Holla at this one. Me too! And it sucks now because he has a girlfriend now, left it too late, so go do it now TELL HIM! :D
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

She didn't assign rooms right apparently.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

Jeez buddy its a funny topic not an interrogation session, I didn't know the FBI was looking for me. Yes she was a year younger, I was a junior in high school, her mom was my 9th grade teacher, she assigned the rooms for a field trip. Buzz kill

Lol, the FBI is everywhere!

I have always wanted to be a cheerleader, I think it would be so fun! Of course I'm a little beyond cheerleader prime now...so my other secret is you know those old KFC restaurants that had the rotating KFC bucket outside? I have always wished I could go in the rotating bucket and wave to people.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I once sold three short works of erotic fiction. :blushing:

Too bad I lost interest in writing it, I could use the money!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

He banged an 8th grader....and wants to tell us.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

I'm always angry.

Good one Brett
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Weird that was the point to not understand it because it is a secret......hahaha shhhhh
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

I'm always angry.

lets have a contest
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

I'm always angry.
    Excellent.
  • kgprice11
    Options

Woah buddy not even close to anything like that....sorry that was totally uncalled for.
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Burned down a garage once, no one ever found out it was me. No I am not a crazed arsonist, maybe I used to be, dunno, just loved the smell and color of fire. And no I don't still burn up s-t, just had a fire phase I went through

Edited to add, I was 7 years old soooo that phase is long gone. k go take your judgements elsewhere.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My dog? She makes stool. Sometimes, she eats said stool.
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    I have the biggest crush on someone and can't bring myself to tell him :ohwell:
    Holla at this one. Me too! And it sucks now because he has a girlfriend now, left it too late, so go do it now TELL HIM! :D

Ok ok ill think about it :) There is a big party at the end of the month that he will be at....just need to work my butt off until then!
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    Ooh mine could get someone in legal trouble :-x
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Woah buddy not even close to anything like that....sorry that was totally uncalled for.
    9th grade teacher, daughter was a year younger, do the math.
    Or just be more clear on here and don't set yourself up like this:flowerforyou:
  • kgprice11
    Options

Haha touche to that you win the arguement, but I explained later in the post a few comments down.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I wish women found me attractive so I can be the little spoon while hoping for sex. The problem is that L'Oreal keeps making products that are inconceivable to Mexican food traits. You add in those complexities along with the stress-strain relationship due to the increase in thermal pressues, and it becomes a total loss trying to vindicate the use of a paper clip. So in short, while it seems that there would be other reasons why women won't spoon with me and have sex, I have to blame it on the fact that I'm ugly. WHEW Glad I got that secret off my chest.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

ha ha. I was thinking this too....:wink:

OP, I have no idea what you are saying...

My secret: yeah, I'm gonna out myself on the interwebz. :noway:

Agreed. I couldn't figure it out either...

LOL neither could I.
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I once sold three short works of erotic fiction. :blushing:

Too bad I lost interest in writing it, I could use the money!

I think you need to inbox those to me just to make sure it's true!! ;)

secret about me...I love the smell of skunks!! :0 gross I know but I can't help it.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options

Haha touche to that you win the arguement, but I explained later in the post a few comments down.

It's all good.