Secrets......Shhhhhh....

Replies

• Burned down a garage once, no one ever found out it was me. No I am not a crazed arsonist, maybe I used to be, dunno, just loved the smell and color of fire. And no I don't still burn up s-t, just had a fire phase I went through

Edited to add, I was 7 years old soooo that phase is long gone. k go take your judgements elsewhere.

Everyone knows it was you now :blushing:
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    i am a closet lesbian. its only a secret to some people... like my bf LMAO

no im joking i am not a lesbian but i am a bisexual woman and i love woman a little bit more than men lol
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    i like Hanson
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    i am a closet lesbian. its only a secret to some people... like my bf LMAO

no im joking i am not a lesbian but i am a bisexual woman and i love woman a little bit more than men lol

Hahaha!! The boyfriend part cracked me up :'D
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    About 6 years ago I put visine in my moms boyfriends wine, sending him to the ER. Now we're jolly good friends, and he still doesn't know :/

FR denied...not really just let me see your hands. No visine ok we're good.
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    About 6 years ago I put visine in my moms boyfriends wine, sending him to the ER. Now we're jolly good friends, and he still doesn't know :/

hehehe :laugh:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member

Is that actually true? What does it do to a person? And how much did you give him ;)
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    he seriously doesnt know that i like women more. if i ever leave him i will probably not bother with men anymore. i prefer women.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 749 Member

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

She didn't assign rooms right apparently.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

He banged an 8th grader....and wants to tell us.

Woah buddy not even close to anything like that....sorry that was totally uncalled for.
    9th grade teacher, daughter was a year younger, do the math.
    Or just be more clear on here and don't set yourself up like this:flowerforyou:

Haha touche to that you win the arguement, but I explained later in the post a few comments down.

It's all good.

The explanation didn't clear it up either.

Oh well thats why its a secret haha
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    You wanna know my secret?

I'm always angry.

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! WINNER!
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    visine gives them the ****s and vomiting i think. i remember watching health inspector with larry the cable guy and that happens in one part. lol

lmao i didnt know that this site stars out bad words hahaha i just found that out by making this post.
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member

Is that actually true? What does it do to a person? And how much did you give him ;)

planning something.....?
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

Woah buddy not even close to anything like that....sorry that was totally uncalled for.

Haha touche to that you win the arguement, but I explained later in the post a few comments down.

It's all good.

OKAY - to help out my man kg here.... i THINK what he was TRYING to type/say was that he is a TWIN and his SISTER was supposed to be bunking with his teacher's daughter BUT she messed up the room designations and put HIM where his SISTER was supposed to be so he literally SLEPT (not boinked, not banged, not copulated or fornicated with, but SLEPT) in the same bed as her daughter.

Yes? Am I right?

ANYWAY

I took my first ballet class at 40 without anyone knowing because I've always dreamed of being a ballerina but I'm 6'1 and built like a dude so how the hell was THAT ever gonna happen???

Whew! I feel better now.... but ssshhhhhhhh lol
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member
    Yeah, um - I still don't get the secret???
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    I have the biggest crush on someone and can't bring myself to tell him :ohwell:

you dont have to tell me i already know

Girl is that him?
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    You wanna know my secret?

I'm always angry.

chucknorris.jpg
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    It seems that over last couple of years, I've had a tendency to wake up naked with my clothes thrown on the floor. I don't know why or how and can't remember. It happens once or twice a week and I am paranoid of sleeping over with friends or family and pulling that number!

Boyfriend, if I were you, I would see a doctor about that right away. Sound like a real problem to me, just saying!!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Hey guys and ladies I know everyone has multiple secrets or even one because I do, I want to hear one secret whether it is funny or not..

Whoops hehehe :noway: :laugh: :blushing:

If I understand correctly:

When OP was a junior in HS the chaperone (who was his 9th grade teacher) placed him in a bedroom on a field trip with his/her daughter, who was a sophmore while thinking they were assigning the room to his twin (I assume sister here).

Yes?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member

planning something.....?

Moi? I wouldn't dare speak of such a thing (on a public forum)
  • nikkiworld2
    nikkiworld2 Posts: 75 Member

It's all good.

OKAY - to help out my man kg here.... i THINK what he was TRYING to type/say was that he is a TWIN and his SISTER was supposed to be bunking with his teacher's daughter BUT she messed up the room designations and put HIM where his SISTER was supposed to be so he literally SLEPT (not boinked, not banged, not copulated or fornicated with, but SLEPT) in the same bed as her daughter.

Yes? Am I right?

ANYWAY

I took my first ballet class at 40 without anyone knowing because I've always dreamed of being a ballerina but I'm 6'1 and built like a dude so how the hell was THAT ever gonna happen???

Whew! I feel better now.... but ssshhhhhhhh lol

Okay, I think I got it now. He's a twin, part of a sister/brother twin. Teacher must've just looked at the last names & assumed she assigned her daughter to share the room w/the female twin, but instead she assigned her daughter w/the male twin. The 'secret' would've been much better if this was expressed more clearly the first time.