I SAVED MY LIFE! 112 pounds lost & Heart Attack Avoided

Options

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the picture of the 2 of you guys in the pair of pants, it's so motivating. GREAT job!

Thank you. I really need to update that picture of my daughter and I in my old jeans. I'm about 2 sizes smaller now than when that picture was taken :-)
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself for changing your life in such an amazing way! Love the pic with you both in the pants!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    It's people like you that keep me going :)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    It's people like you that keep me going :)

Thanks a million :-)
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I LOL'd at the last photo with 2 folks in one pair of pants! Too funny! It's also very inspirational to see such fantastic progress! You should be very proud of the great job you've done.
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing:)
  • jennyb612
    jennyb612 Posts: 83
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING and SO inspirational! Thanks for posting and congratulations!!

Jenny
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    I LOL'd at the last photo with 2 folks in one pair of pants! Too funny! It's also very inspirational to see such fantastic progress! You should be very proud of the great job you've done.

Thanks!
  • gingy60
    gingy60 Posts: 1
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look like a million bucks. You can tell you feel as good as you look! You are very inspiring. I, too, am doing this for my health-to be around for my grandkids. Great job!
  • mayakhoury3
    Options
    great job .... really inspiring; congrats
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and I'm so inspired by your story!! Thanks for posting and congrats on all your hard work and success!! :)
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    How amazing!! What a wonderful victory in life! :) Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing!
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    what a great reminder. congratulations on all your success!!!
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Amazing job :) !!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and I'm so inspired by your story!! Thanks for posting and congrats on all your hard work and success!! :)

Thank you so much.
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing. Great job!!!!
  • ccpace4
    ccpace4 Posts: 100
    Options
    wow that's amazing!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    How amazing!! What a wonderful victory in life! :) Congrats on your weight loss.

Thank you. I like that....victory in life. Sure we all want to look our best but this journey has taught me it's all about your health.
  • dmmihelcic
    dmmihelcic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!! Love the picture of you and your daughter in your old pants. You are half the woman you used to be....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!