I SAVED MY LIFE! 112 pounds lost & Heart Attack Avoided

Options
12345679»

Replies

• RebeccaMT2012
    Options
    Absolutely amazing... you look like a completely different person. MAJOR KUDOS!
  • nienie21
    nienie21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! Love the last picture =)
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Especially love the last pic, what a great comparison!
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful. thanks for sharing.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful job!!!!
  • Tmeden
    Tmeden Posts: 11
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look amazing! I *love* the last picture! TOO CUTE!
  • Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    wowwww! how inspiring is that!. Congratssss on your new well deserved life.
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous and loved your words of wisdom. What's going on inside your body was most important. I'm hopefully on my way to making my insides healthy :o)

You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your life changes.

Annette
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous and loved your words of wisdom. What's going on inside your body was most important. I'm hopefully on my way to making my insides healthy :o)

You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your life changes.

Annette

Thank you. When I started out I have to say it was all about looking better, shopping in regular stores, etc. But along the way it became about feeling better, striving for better health, fitness, and then I learned how close I came to ending my life too soon. Health is absolutely everything.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger and so gorgeous! What a wonderful story! Reminds us all what we're realy doing this for. It's not to be thin, it's to be healthy! Thanks for sharing!

Many thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!