Hit the 120 lost mark and there's a bonus!!!!!!!!!

Options
I am thrilled that I have reached the mark of losing 120 lbs. But what I truley can't believe is that I am below 200lbs. 199.4 to be exact. Throughout my weight loss journey I have been able to say. "Wow, I havnt wieght this much since... ect. But I thought about it and I dont remember the last time I saw a weight under 200. My life has changed so much. I have gone from a 319 lb man who could barely sleep because my sleep apnea was so bad to a man who doesnt really even snore. I went from a guy who got tired climbing the stairs at work to a guy who is looking forward to his triathlon at the end of the month. I am definately a happy boy today and I am so thankful to the MFP community for being so supportive. I'm not at my goal yet but I am started to get close.:drinker:

I :heart: the black team!!!

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Honey, you are my hero! Not only have you changed your life, you have encouraged the change of your entire families way of thinking and lifestyle.

AND you have touched those of us lucky enough to know you.

0002020B.gif

You didnt know me then, but when I first started the Proud Thread, I used Mr. Dancing Banana Man when someone had an awesome accomplishment...............he wants to dance for you now!!

0002013F.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    51920_3833.jpg
    :smooched:
  • 10SexyMC
    10SexyMC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You Go Boy that is awesome and I'm so proud of you. Keep on Keeping on your goal is just around the corner.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Honey, you are my hero! Not only have you changed your life, you have encouraged the change of your entire families way of thinking and lifestyle.

0002020B.gif

You didnt know me then, but when I first started the Proud Thread, I used Mr. Dancing Banana Man when someone had an awesome accomplishment...............he wants to dance for you now!!

0002013F.gif

Thanks so much Jeannie,

I always think that this site has had two equally important benefits.
    #1: I have been given the tools to change my life and be a better husband and father.
    #2: I have made some of the best friends I have ever known.

The only down side is the inability to give you guys the big ol bear hug that I've been saving for ya in my heart. God forbid I ever run into you Jeannie because I might hug you to death.

:drinker:
  • blessedtobefit
    blessedtobefit Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! WAY TO GO!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That is incredible! WAY TO GO!!

95 lbs is pretty friggin incredible! WTG to you too!

:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

0002020B.gif

0002013F.gif

Thanks so much Jeannie,

I always think that this site has had two equally important benefits.
    #1: I have been given the tools to change my life and be a better husband and father.
    #2: I have made some of the best friends I have ever known.

The only down side is the inability to give you guys the big ol bear hug that I've been saving for ya in my heart. God forbid I ever run into you Jeannie because I might hug you to death.

:drinker:

Maybe you could squeeze that last 10 pounds outta me!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Dlhigh
    Dlhigh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are amazing. You are such an inspiration to us all. I know for me, I have lost only 42 pounds and that in itself has changed my life. I'm still adjusting to so many things that are different. Peoples perceptions of me is the biggest difference in a smaller body. I wish you continued success on your journey. For me, I won't feel like I've conquered this until I have kept my weight off for a year, so we will see this time next year. My heart goes out to you and am sooo proud.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    It is posts like this that give us all the motivation, and desire to continue and the belief that we can reach our goals!

This is a triumph! If you can do something like this, you can channel that will into any avenue of your life. You can do anything!

Thank you for posting that!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I'm so so PROUD of you:flowerforyou: :heart: You are an inspiration to all of us on MFP! We only wish we could be as productive as you have been. Way To Go! You look HOT:glasses:
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    I am thrilled that I have reached the mark of losing 120 lbs. But what I truley can't believe is that I am below 200lbs. 199.4 to be exact. Throughout my weight loss journey I have been able to say. "Wow, I havnt wieght this much since... ect. But I thought about it and I dont remember the last time I saw a weight under 200. My life has changed so much. I have gone from a 319 lb man who could barely sleep because my sleep apnea was so bad to a man who doesnt really even snore. I went from a guy who got tired climbing the stairs at work to a guy who is looking forward to his triathlon at the end of the month. I am definately a happy boy today and I am so thankful to the MFP community for being so supportive. I'm not at my goal yet but I am started to get close.:drinker:

I :heart: the black team!!!

That is excellent!!!!

I am right behind you and looking forward to hitting the same threshold. I am at 203 and have not been below 200 for 8 or 9 years.

Funny how random numbers can be made to have such significance--but it's so important to have goals (and so rewarding to reach them).

Congrats again.

176328.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    OH MY GOD!!! What an inspiration you are!!! Thank you thank you thank you for that. And big time Congratulations!!!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That is an amazing accomplishment!! Good luck in your first triatholon!!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Way to go Spy!!! That is amazing!!! I actually remember noticing on the cycling threads last week that your ticker said 118 and I almost sent you a msg then to tell you how impressed I was. I'm glad you started this thread because you deserve all the kudos you can stand!! I'm finally below the 180 mark for the first time in about 10 years. What a difference a "number" makes. :laugh:
    Keep it up!! :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    How empowering you must feel. Great job. No know can understand how that feels unless they have done that themselves. I have 29 more pounds to go!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Andrew,I am so proud I am of you. You have accomplished so much and are such an inspiritation!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo for you!!! :bigsmile: Were you doing a happy dance when you stepped on the scalle and saw that? I sure would have been.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Andrew. Way to go. You have worked so hard and accomplished so much. Congrats!
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    this is a great post. i agree with every one you are an inspiration. i read posts like this and feel like i know i can loose the weight but i am still a little lazy when and inconsistent when it comes to exercise. somedays i feel up to it and other days i tell myself i am going to workout today and i never do. so reading this post gives me that push to do what i need to do. thanks:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!