Hit the 120 lost mark and there's a bonus!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Holy crap! Way to go, you look fantastic!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :love: :heart: :love:

:flowerforyou:
  • sunnydee01
    Options
    :drinker: Here's to you. Excellent! You are obviously focused. You will do great in your triathalon!
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey! Here's another bonus...you look fitter AND younger :flowerforyou: Congratulations, what an accomplishment! Good wishes on your Tri.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    WOW! :bigsmile::noway::bigsmile:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fantastic! I'm looking forward to being below 200 pounds again some day. It's been a long time. You have done a remarkable job and should be proud.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing! You have lost a person. I can only imagine how awesome you feel. Your accomplishment is life changing for sure!

You and your wife are such champions! Your children have such strong role models in their lives. How great is that!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!! :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    WOW!!! Great Job!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed and amazed by you!! You should feel so proud with what you have accomplished!!!! I am so proud of you too!!

Congrats on taking control of your health and life!! I know you know how amazing that feels!! :wink:

-Tam
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    W
    I am so impressed and amazed by you!! You should feel so proud with what you have accomplished!!!! I am so proud of you too!!

Congrats on taking control of your health and life!! I know you know how amazing that feels!! :wink:

-Tam

Thanks tam!
    That means a lot coming from you. You've been a huge inspiration to me and many others!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations and good luck on your triathlon. You have really done an amazing job and I'm proud of you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Wow...seriously, way to go! You are truly an inspiration. :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    WooHoo Andrew!! Way to go - you are awesome! smiley-dance005.gif

Go Andrew, go Andrew!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    amazing, keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's awesome!! You should be sooooo proud of yourself!
  • judymari
    judymari Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow. i so much admire your accomplishments. i'm having problems staying consistent, trying to lose a piddly amount in comparison, and look at you!! that is so great. Good job!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Great job my fellow black teammer!!!! You deserve and I bet beth is super super proud of you and those boys also
  • PatB52
    PatB52 Posts: 65
    Options
    You certainly are an inspiration!! Congratulations on your lose to date.
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    That is amazing news! You truly are an inspiration to me. :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!