Hit the 120 lost mark and there's a bonus!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I am thrilled that I have reached the mark of losing 120 lbs. But what I truley can't believe is that I am below 200lbs. 199.4 to be exact. Throughout my weight loss journey I have been able to say. "Wow, I havnt wieght this much since... ect. But I thought about it and I dont remember the last time I saw a weight under 200. My life has changed so much. I have gone from a 319 lb man who could barely sleep because my sleep apnea was so bad to a man who doesnt really even snore. I went from a guy who got tired climbing the stairs at work to a guy who is looking forward to his triathlon at the end of the month. I am definately a happy boy today and I am so thankful to the MFP community for being so supportive. I'm not at my goal yet but I am started to get close.:drinker:

I :heart: the black team!!!

Holy crap- you've lost an entire person! :laugh: That's amazing. Congratulations!
  • dengo
    dengo Posts: 2
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,934 Member
    Options
    Andrew,

Congratulations. You and Beth are doing amazing things!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Andrew, I'm so proud of you! You're such an inspiration for the way you've turned your life around...and your whole family's lives, for that matter!

Definitely my hero!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome! That is a great accomplishment!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Andrew that is so awesome! We are all so happy to be on your team and have you as a teammate! You are doing so wonderful!!!!!
  • dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    That is way cool. You have lost your 'Clyde' status officially! I am looking forward to when I see a weight less than 200 pounds, which hasn't happened for me since at least 1989, maybe earlier than that.

It is a long journey, but it is worth it. It is just like re-inventing yourself.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    That is way cool. You have lost your 'Clyde' status officially! I am looking forward to when I see a weight less than 200 pounds, which hasn't happened for me since at least 1989, maybe earlier than that.

It is a long journey, but it is worth it. It is just like re-inventing yourself.

I hadn't even thought about the Clydesdale status. That's true! That must feel great! I might still be an Athena though. But now I'm considering trying on the wetsuit I wore 40 lbs ago. :noway: :laugh:
    Good luck on your triathlon!!! :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome:flowerforyou:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! i'm so proud of you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • frogtoestoo
    Options
    I am thrilled that I have reached the mark of losing 120 lbs. But what I truley can't believe is that I am below 200lbs. 199.4 to be exact. Throughout my weight loss journey I have been able to say. "Wow, I havnt wieght this much since... ect. But I thought about it and I dont remember the last time I saw a weight under 200. My life has changed so much. I have gone from a 319 lb man who could barely sleep because my sleep apnea was so bad to a man who doesnt really even snore. I went from a guy who got tired climbing the stairs at work to a guy who is looking forward to his triathlon at the end of the month. I am definately a happy boy today and I am so thankful to the MFP community for being so supportive. I'm not at my goal yet but I am started to get close.:drinker:

I :heart: the black team!!!

WAY TO GO! I am smaller than I can ever remember being. I feel great, too! Last night I went out with family and wore a ring I haven't been able to get on since I was 16 (I'm 48). Needed something on that wedding ring finger because the wedding ring falls off!!!!! Hubby and I are planning new bands when I reach my goal. Keep up the good work. I'm really glad I found this site. I was on my own the first 5 months and doing fine but reading others' successes (and occasional stumbles) is a great reminder that there are others out there fighting the same fight! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!:flowerforyou:

249436.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    That is so Great! Congratulations! It is a major accomplishment. You prove that it can be done. 120Lbs lost is my first goal and I am almost half way there, and it is nice to see someone making the changes and accompishing that milestone. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • RecliningFigure
    RecliningFigure Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You should go celebrate you and your success. How about a night of dancing?
  • samantha115
    Options
    wow congradulations!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

That handnt occured to me either. lol that's cool stuff.

:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on reaching 120 pounds lost mark and for making it to being under 200 pounds, I can't wait till the day I can say both of these things to myself.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You are definately an inspiration.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Thanks for all the great comments guys. I thought since This was a big mark from me I would throw up some updated progress pics.

319 lbs
    031.jpg
    020.jpg

199 lbs

017.jpg
    018-1.jpg
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    wow- you look great!

Damn, now I have to post some pics :bigsmile:
  • frogtoestoo
    Options
    WOW! Way to go! The pics say it best!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!