My Opinion:Can we Please not make this site Political????

Options
124»

Replies

• focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    So i see people posting political stuff on here, this is supposed to be about health and weight loss and fun and games, IMO lets leave the political stuff on Facebook, here we all have a shared goal of being healthy. I too am very political and if your on my facebook you know that, but lets leave it there.

Haha, because you know Facebook is where all the intelligent debates are :P
    Right?

I want to close my facebook because of politics.

Yeah, politics and my previously normal friends talking about what colour thier offsprings poop is this week and how the little snowflake might just be a genius because it rolled over or something...
    [/quote]

All of my friends on facebook have kids who are geniuses too!! Wait, wrong word. They're "Gifted."
    [/quote]

Ah yes, gifted. That and the ones with kids that look like they might be the missing link and yet the parents ask if anyone knows of a good modeling agency for the sproglet and all of a sudden crickers and tumbleweed from their perfect visioned friends!!
    [/quote]

:laugh:

Oh I love those!! The ones who always want you to vote for their baby on one of those "rate my baby" type places.

I think we must have some friends in common lol

**edit to say, YAY I fixed the quotes! I am a genius!! SPoke too soon. Not a genius. WTF!
    [/quote]