Most Disgusting Thing You've Found In Your Food?

Options

Replies

• Jenloma
    Jenloma Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    A nail in my food at Sizzlers
  • navstone
    navstone Posts: 30
    Options
    one of those hard plastic bread clips in my IHOP pancakes!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Pubic hair in my sealed dole fruit cup! Nasty
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Years ago I went out to eat at a family restaurant in my town and I ordered stir fry. When I was eating it, I noticed a dead fly in my meal. Yuck! They made my meal free but they could have apologized profusely about it. Never ate there again needless to say.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Maggots. Crawling all over my grilled fish. Didn't see them until I cut the fish. It was beyond disgusting.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    WE WENT 2 BK ONCE IN TEXAS WHILE DRIVING C.CONTRY AND MY HUBBY BIT INTO A BURGER AND FOUND A "CLUMP" OF HAIR,LIKE SOMEBODY SHAVED AN AFRO PUFF OFF THERE HEAD!,OR FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.YUK),...NEVER ATE THEERE AGAIN!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    just today I found a small piece of clear plastic in my frozen parchment lemon pepper tilapia
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My husband prepares my food everyday...he has me second guessing what he'll serve me everyday....One day for lunch in my salad bowl was a piece of plastic from the bag the lettuce was in...he was too lazy to cut the lettuce outside of the bag...smdh
    Another time he served me pancakes with several different strands of hair in them...uggggh...I know he means well...but this was the last and final straw...I lost it and went balistic on him. He sent me to work with a nice cold 24 oz water bottle filled with mold...lil black spores and gooey green spores...I just so happen to pick the bottle up to see why it looked murky...eWWWWW...science project growing in this plastic bottle! And they claim on the bottle that they are mold resistant!:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sad: :explode: :angry:

You just made me check my water bottle to see if it has mold....it had some suspicious spots on the bottom of it, bottle is now in bin! Thanks! I thought the water was tasting a bit weird and now I know why....BUT that also means I've been drinking semi moldy water for a few weeks at work :sick:

Edited for spelling.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    One time we bought a sub sandwich, one of those big ones meant for several people, from a deli. There was an entire used glove in there... I still wonder to this day how the person making it didn't notice....
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I was hungry when I started reading but this was a great way to put my appetite off for a couple hours. Thanks guys!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    In febuary this year, i went to KFC and in my snackbox i found a hair and a deadfly at the same in my snackbox! I was not happy! I took it back, showed them and demanded a full refund. Gave them a piece of my mind and i havent stepped foot in KFC ever since! And i dont intend to ever aain! Its disgusting food!!

A few years ago a brought a cheeseburger meal from burgerking, and i opened up my cheeseburger, and my cheese slice was mostly blue! I called over manager and said to him 'what the hell do you call this?!!!!' he gave me a refund in the end! Anyway few weeks after that happend, Burgerking was front page of out local newspaper that it had been closed down due to food hygiene and cleanliness !!!
  • JuliaWomp
    JuliaWomp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    oh... forgot...not gross but weird...and actual bolt from a piece of machinery in my meatball Parmesan hero from a local restaurant....wth????

I found a gear in a taco bell burrito as a kid (probably 2003)
    Nearly broke my tooth. Also confusing- A GEAR?!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    A piece of thick heavy rubber in a can of spinach. Think industrial machinery rubber.
  • nashsheri33
    nashsheri33 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    found a pubic hair hanging out of my mouth after i took a bite of my sandwich at sonic. that was years ago, at least a decade, and i have never eaten there again. it still makes me nauseated.

fortunately i like to cook.
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I'm a chef. I shouldn't play this one.....

Maggots... tons and tons of maggots....

in pepperoni. oh, the horror...

Hahahaha. XD thats so gross.!
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I'd have to say.. A chicken bone in a processed Mc'ds chicken patty. >:/ Never again.
  • JuliaWomp
    JuliaWomp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In socal, there's a huge problem with moths and their little maggots. When I was about 10, I ADORED raisins. One day, my mother told me not to eat any of the big package of little red sunmaid raisin boxes sitting on the kitchen counter (for good reason). I didn't listen, and had tossed back three boxes until I glanced at the fourth and noticed they were CRAWLING with maggots. I can't eat raisins at all out of boxes anymore, and examine bagged raisins closely.
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    A dead spider in my ramen noodle package.So nasty. I have not eaten ramen noodles since!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I one time found a very long, thick black hair. It was quiet lovely as far as a hair baked into your tortilla goes. It really authenticated the "made in mexico" claim..
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    An eyelash in my baked potato at Texas Roadhouse, a fly in my hot wings at Red Devil, and a rock in my can of Campbell's chicken noodle soup. Ick.