Body Fat % vs. Weight - photo included

Options
1235»

Replies

• monyango
    monyango Posts: 166
    Options
    It's hard to believe there is only 3 pounds difference...wow. Good for you!
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Awesome work! And only 3 pounds?!?! Amazing! I hope I reach my goals sooner than later.
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring! Thank you for sharing :smile:
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is such an awesome inspiration for me. I have lost 25 pounds and sit at 149 pounds. I have not gone down in pants size and it is so frustrating. I did start running in the past few weeks and plan to add going to the gym (for classes, etc). Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - well done.
  • what923
    what923 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being an awesome example of losing 'fat' does not necessarily mean losing 'weight'. Body composition is where it is at! As I like to say- looks can be deceiving...we may be 'smaller' but we can really pack a lot in to that small space- go muscle!
  • morgan9
    morgan9 Posts: 22
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you for the great motivation! Can't wait to be there with you!
  • mariasotera
    mariasotera Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What cardio do you combine with your heavy lifting?
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing difference with only a few pounds and less body fat.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome. I feel inspired. Really.
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for posting this - it is not only a motivation for ladies with less to lose, but also for us who have a lot to lose and worry about sagging skin etc. Your pictures clearly shows the benefits of weight training. I look forward to getting to the stage where I can also start working on definition. Many people say I must start now already, but I'm still trying to get used to doing cardio exercise. The rest will come in time, but seeing this it might come sooner rather than later.

Well done, you look awesome!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! and only 3lbs difference. Body Fat % and weight ratios, its crazy how they work
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    wow!!! thank you!!! last month i lost 7.5 inches and only 2..2 lbs so this is so encouraging to me!!
  • shoosh413
    shoosh413 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing! you look awesome!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I love, love LOVE this as an example that weight doesn't mean much on its own! Great job :D
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome!!!
  • UrSeeingRed
    Options
    You are such a great example! I'm absolutely lifting today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!