How can u find the right guy.

Options
Papalov100
Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
Im waiting on the right guy I hope he is out there somewhere.

Replies

• beckieboo12
    Options
    Im a firm believer that when you stop looking, he will turn up!! He is out there somewhere, but us girls have to kiss many frogs before we find our Knight in shining armour :)
  • Papalov100
    Options
    Lol I'm not looking I'm waiting on a good Christian guy
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    don't quite need the Knight .... imagining polishing the armour every night!:yawn:
  • Papalov100
    Options
    Here's a question how can I guy fall in love with special needs ?
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    ok, sod the armour, i will just have richard gere on the horse at the end of pretty woman :love:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    ok, sod the armour, i will just have richard gere on the horse at the end of pretty woman :love:

see i knew you're rethink ! LOL
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I gave up looking. Two horribly failed marriages (one when I was VERY young and one more recent) and then falling in love with someone so far out of my reach for so many reasons has left me numb on the subject.

Currently working with the state of mind that if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with . . . there's a lot of self love going on in my house.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Be the right girl.
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Be the right girl.

Couldn't agree more.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I prefer not to actively look. I hope to just stumble upon each other one day.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    find the wrong guy and pick his best friend next to him. lol
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    my bestfriend told me this stop looking! when you stop looking you will find him. so for me I quit looking and will just wait
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Currently working with the state of mind that if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with . . . there's a lot of self love going on in my house.

:laugh: but soooo true!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Be the right girl.

This!
    Also stop looking. Love yourself and have fun in life. He will show up when you stop looking so hard. Mine did, right when i gave up on dating and caring about finding someone to be with.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Get a magic genie lamp and make 3 wishes. LOL
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    craigslist
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    craigslist

Based on your other thread...I think you may be looking in the wrong place for Love, LOL. :D
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you meet the right guy, then you get married and things change. It not always unicorns and rainbows.

But my advice is, stop looking....it'll happen when you least expect it.
  • Connie_Cupcake
    Options
    I met my now husband online. :)
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I stopped looking and focused on myself for a change. I pursued my own interests and socialized with friends (and made new ones). I dated a little, but nothing too serious. Then - out of the clear blue sky - bam! I met him. I told him I was a busy person, that I didn't want a boyfriend or anything serious, that I didn't have time in my life.... but it didn't work.

So here we are four years later (almost to the day) and are still incredibly happy together.