How can u find the right guy.

Options

Replies

• bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    The easiest way to find a real, satisfying connection is not to look for it. Do the things you enjoy doing, go the places you enjoy going. Everyone you meet will have common interests with you, and you'll probably eventually click with someone.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Stop needing a man and you'll find one.
    Good luck to you!
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    @ Bahet, Sun 06/17/12 07:40 AM:

There is this really important aspect in human beings to look for, it's not appearance, it's PERSONALITY. You can be short, fat and homely (and healthy) and still find love with a strong healthy man. Love has nothing to do with what's on the outside.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    A friend hooked me up with mine, like 2 months after I stopped actively looking, lol. Sadly I only get to see him 1-2 times a month since we live 1.5 hours away from each other and stuff and I don't drive. *sigh* >.<
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    A friend hooked me up with mine, like 2 months after I stopped actively looking, lol. Sadly I only get to see him 1-2 times a month since we live 1.5 hours away from each other and stuff and I don't drive. *sigh* >.<

My last girlfriend lived in Tucson, I'm in Phoenix...it's 157 miles from door to door. Absolutely zero kept me from seeing her every chance I got, minimum of every weekend...some weeks I'd drive up on a weekday or two just to see her for an hour.

Distance sucks...I feel for you guys.
  • FlyEaglesGuy
    FlyEaglesGuy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You don't, he will find you.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

My last girlfriend lived in Tucson, I'm in Phoenix...it's 157 miles from door to door. Absolutely zero kept me from seeing her every chance I got, minimum of every weekend...some weeks I'd drive up on a weekday or two just to see her for an hour.

Distance sucks...I feel for you guys.

Yeah, it blows. The plan is that we move in together once he gets his own place if my company will transfer me to one of their locations closer to where we would be living. He says he should have his own place in a little over a year so I'll just have to be patient. Shoot. :P
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Where should I send my application lol :happy:
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would like to know too. I have had a total of 1 date in the last 3 years since my divorce...I am basically going to give up until my kids are grown (9&13) and then start collecting knick-knacks and cats:laugh:
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I gave up looking. Two horribly failed marriages (one when I was VERY young and one more recent) and then falling in love with someone so far out of my reach for so many reasons has left me numb on the subject.

Currently working with the state of mind that if you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with . . . there's a lot of self love going on in my house.

Am I looking in the mirror? hmmm....
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    RichardCMollo lol lol will number question r u a Christian guy 2 age
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I've found Mr. Right but my family and friend don't like him what should I do ?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    What is it about him that they do not like?
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Before you go off searching or waiting for a guy , think like one first.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Here's a question how can I guy fall in love with special needs ?

care to elaborate on the special needs?
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    there is no right answer for your question... at least i dont have any! hehe
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I've found Mr. Right but my family and friend don't like him what should I do ?

the big question is WHY they don't like him. Do they have good reasons that you are ignoring? Or are they just unaware of what makes you happy? Sometimes they see problems you ignore... other times they just are trying to pick a guy for themselves and not for you.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Im a firm believer that when you stop looking, he will turn up!! He is out there somewhere, but us girls have to kiss many frogs before we find our Knight in shining armour :)

So true. I wasn't looking and I went to Auto Zone for seat covers for my car and thats where i met my fiance. He works there and we have been together over a yr
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Stop looking. He will find u. Focus on u, ur health and ur weight loss. You may run into a few bad apples before he comes... so becareful. Don't give ur all to the wrong one.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Just go live your life. Do things you enjoy, you never know who you'll meet or what will happen. Why hang everything on hoping that one day you'll find Mr.Right. Sometimes Mr. Right Now and a hotel room are a much easier and quicker fix ;).