Corn used my man-parts as a speedbag.

Options

Replies

• lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Can you add, "you didn't gain 2 lbs overnight because you ate a ____________ after you finished logging for the day yesterday"? One of my favs.

I'm SO glad I clicked on your post! Sanity in the midst of chaos.... :drinker:
  • CanadianChic
    CanadianChic Posts: 141
    Options
    you are awesome! :smokin:
  • stephanie1133
    Options
    I'm fairly certain I love you! :heart:

:drinker:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Round of applause from the lady in the front row!!!

P.s. I would rather eat wheat bread/rice over white bread/rice...but I do love my potatoes!!!
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options

:drinker: I just choked on the Peanut Butter M & M Sandwich that I was eating in bed!!
    :laugh: Thanks Guys!!!

I must try that
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    You don't need to eat clean.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree somewhat on this. There's too much processed garbage that's loaded with chemicals out there. I sure do feel a lot better since it's being phased out of my diet.

I eat a lot of canned veggies (green beans, spinach, peas), canned chicken breast and pre-made salads because they are easy and convenient. Yes it's processed and has a bit more chemicals (sodium), but does that cancel out all the healthy aspects of these foods or have a big effect on my weight loss efforts?
  • dg5155
    dg5155 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Curious.... was that creamed corn, canned corn, cob corn, or the rock band "Corn". I could not find where you logged it.
  • mjsamee
    mjsamee Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can eat food before bed.
    You can eat food IN bed.

But, but, but... the CRUMBS!
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    Curious.... was that creamed corn, canned corn, cob corn, or the rock band "Corn". I could not find where you logged it.

Respectfully, that would be the band "Korn"
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You Are Awesome.
  • jomudd
    jomudd Posts: 19
    Options
    Mine too:smile: thanks against dude
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot of canned veggies (green beans, spinach, peas), canned chicken breast and pre-made salads because they are easy and convenient. Yes it's processed and has a bit more chemicals (sodium), but does that cancel out all the healthy aspects of these foods or have a big effect on my weight loss efforts?
    It may not cancel out the healthier aspects of vegetables over frozen pizza, nor have a major impact on your efforts, but in the long run I think these kind of processed foods will have a negative effect on one's body. It seems to me it's an issue of short term vs long term, with respect to those types of food options.

Although, this would seem likely to occur later in life, which reminds me of a song from the episode "Butt Out!" on South Park, in particular the line "Who the hell wants to live to be 90 anyway?"
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    It may not cancel out the healthier aspects of vegetables over frozen pizza, nor have a major impact on your efforts, but in the long run I think these kind of processed foods will have a negative effect on one's body. It seems to me it's an issue of short term vs long term, with respect to those types of food options.

Although, this would seem likely to occur later in life, which reminds me of a song from the episode "Butt Out!" on South Park, in particular the line "Who the hell wants to live to be 90 anyway?"

I think I'll take my chances that my health issues later in life will have less to do with canned vegetables and more to do with the fact that I let myself get obese in the first place.
  • GoddessJuliya
    GoddessJuliya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ~This title made me curious & gave me a good laugh so I had to click on it & I agree w/ most of the other posters - well said OP! :-D So I had to post for later reading just in case my common sense needed some reminders. Also, someone else already asked this - what is the 17 day butt wash? lol

~Goddess J :heart:
  • mishkat
    mishkat Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Pure win! :heart:

So... here we have it, folks. Just copy&paste into every 9/10 threads here, and we're good.

and THIS ^ :laugh:
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I love this. And ditto on all the "you are awesome" sentiments.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Your title is great. You forgot to add a little cardio but I guess that's forgiveable when everything else is pretty spot on.
  • Patriots4Life
    Options
    =) Bump
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Your title is great. You forgot to add a little cardio but I guess that's forgivable when everything else is pretty spot on.

He didn't forget. Cardio is unnecessary for fat loss.

It has other benefits, but for the purpose of his posts...its irrelevant.
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What's with all the rationality on this post? Where is all the usual ridiculousness in the rebuttals? i.e you can't count Crystal Light as water, you must eat the moment you step out of bed, eating after 7pm is bad cuz Oprah said so.......etc. You know, the usual.