Tall girls and stilettos

Options

Replies

• laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I find it odd that tall women that complain about short men would continue to wear heels. So, your man needs to be at least 4" taller than you or do you cut guys slack that are 0-4" shorter than when u wear heels?
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    I find it odd that tall women that complain about short men would continue to wear heels. So, your man needs to be at least 4" taller than you or do you cut guys slack that are 0-4" shorter than when u wear heels?

Hah, this is a great point. Personally i don't expect a guy to be taller than me when i wear heels. I would be really nice, but not necessary at all.
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm jealous. My 4 in heels get me to 5' 6". I'm just trying to catch up to you gals. Can't get any higher as falling down because your heels are too high is never an attract look. If I was taller I'd still rock the heels, nothing like the perfect pair of stilettos to finish an outfit.
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Hah, this is a great point. Personally i don't expect a guy to be taller than me when i wear heels. I would be really nice, but not necessary at all.

I was going to say... Lol if u already tall girls wanted a guy to be taller than you with heels, you might want to start hanging around basketball courts! Probably already hard enough to find a good guy that is at least your height. I do admit, I feel a limitless weird when my wife puts on tall heels. There are rules to some things right? I'm bald, I don't wear visors. Fat guys don't wear medium shirts and tall girls shouldn't wear 4" heels. Lol
  • thefrahmers
    Options

I was going to say... Lol if u already tall girls wanted a guy to be taller than you with heels, you might want to start hanging around basketball courts! Probably already hard enough to find a good guy that is at least your height. I do admit, I feel a limitless weird when my wife puts on tall heels. There are rules to some things right? I'm bald, I don't wear visors. Fat guys don't wear medium shirts and tall girls shouldn't wear 4" heels. Lol

I guess that all depends on how you feel. I don't wear heels because i would like to be taller, i wear them cause i love beautiful shoes (and damn, heels are beautiful). It would be kind of unfair that just cause you're tall you have to limit your options. I guess what i'm really trying to say: you should be able to wear whatever you want and rock it. Theoretically speaking ;) I don't even know where guys came in the picture, lol
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm not super tall (I'm 5'7") but I still wear heels no matter how tall they are. If I were 4 inches taller, I'd still wear them. I don't have a problem with feeling taller than everyone else. And if anyone feels small next to me, that's not my insecurity, it's theirs, I stand proud.
  • lifes_revenge
    lifes_revenge Posts: 49 Member
    Options

I guess that all depends on how you feel. I don't wear heels because i would like to be taller, i wear them cause i love beautiful shoes (and damn, heels are beautiful). It would be kind of unfair that just cause you're tall you have to limit your options. I guess what i'm really trying to say: you should be able to wear whatever you want and rock it. Theoretically speaking ;) I don't even know where guys came in the picture, lol

Agreed, I like beautiful shoes too :happy:

And I'm sorry but yes i am heightest haha I don't mind too much if they are same height as me but in flats I really would like them to be at least my height but a little taller is best. I know men can't help if they weren't born with the tall gene but I find it freaky when I see really tall women with short men I want a guy who makes me feel small and feminine :wink:
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    worthless.gif
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    worthless.gif

LOL, i don't know how to post any! Girls, please show us some beautiful shoes :P
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

No, there aren't rules about what kind of shoes tall women can wear, and if there were, it wouldn't be up to YOU to make the rules.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I think heels are awesome!

I don't wear them though. My husband is 5'5'' and I'm 5'9''. I would make him look even funnier wearing heels and I would feel uncomfortable pushing 6 foot. Plus I can't walk in heels without wanting to die but I'm sure that's just from the crappy shoes I've bought. I do however love kitten heels... they make it a mixed bag of being not so tall but also achieving a feminine look.

My mother in law is funny though. She's 4'9'' and wears the stilettos and is STILL short. :laugh: I wouldn't mind that luxury.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 11 and rock my heels! Love the feeling of power and sexiness I get from being up there. Plus I can see everything. Lol
    Only people that ever complain are short girls. Guys seem to dig it ;)
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    girl :) im 5'9 and i loooooove heels

and my husband is short about 5'7 and he doesnt care nor do I gotta have that confidence.
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    Hah, you guys are awesome. Let's rock those heels then :D
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10.5 and I wear4- 5 inch heels *chuckles* (might have happened to wear 6inch before)
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    I think tall girls and stilettos are an amazing combo. One of the most sexiest things I can think of. Maybe it's because I dream of having tall kids.

hah, nice to have a guys perspective on this. Why do you want to have tall children?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my girlfriend about 5'6", so with a good set of heels on she is a little taller than me. Never really bothered me, though.

After all, if we're out and she's in heels, chances are later on she's going to be horizontal and the score will be equal. :wink:
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm 5' 10" and enjoy wearing 3 to 4 inch heels. I generally wear wedges instead of stilettos but either way, I enjoy being tall. My husband is almost 6'2" so I do stick to 3" heels when we go out together. I have not been self-conscious about my height since I was a teenager. I say wear those heels loud and proud!!