Tall girls and stilettos

Options

Replies

• thefrahmers
    Options
    Im 5'11 and SO jel of girls who can wear heels - im way to self-conscious, i feel like a man in drag in them. :(

eh? Dang Scarlett, just wanted to say, you do not have the face for "a man in drag" - wear the damn heels and if anybody were to insult you, saying you looked like a man in drag, their eyesight would need to be tested! :flowerforyou:

I completely agree ! :)
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Took me forever to figure this out too but since I know now I'll share. :) To post pics you gotta set up an account on something like photobucket and paste the links they give you after you upload the pics.
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    Took me forever to figure this out too but since I know now I'll share. :) To post pics you gotta set up an account on something like photobucket and paste the links they give you after you upload the pics.

Thank you!! Anyone else, feel free to add photos of your beautiful shoes ;)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    im 5 2 and HATE with a passion wearing heels!!.. nothing like my flats! :bigsmile:
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I'll wear heels if they're comfortable. My problem is my feet are so damn narrow that I fall out of most heels!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My favouritist shoes ever (and I'm not your typical shoe lovin gal but these rock my world despite making me feel like an Amazon lol)
    65935582014918974_g3WuDSVe_c.jpg
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    those are gorgeous!
  • rrrainiii
    rrrainiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a posse of tall girls to go out dancing with in my higher shoes...alas, all my friends are relatively short. At 5'9, I feel like a giant looking down on everyone when I wear my heels/platform wedges. I own them, but they don't get much use! *sigh* TALL GIRL PROBLEMS, haha.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    These are my newest babies...
    B72F30D3.jpg
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    These are my newest babies...
    B72F30D3.jpg
    I officially have a crush on your shoes!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Those shoes are cuuuute! Too bad I'd break my ankle wearing them. >.<
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love when a woman wears CFM shoes.
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    I'm tall too and I love heels. We all look great in heels. If we're tall, so what? Long legs ladies!!

I just go these last week for a special event

Photoon2012-06-17at16082.jpg
  • Caligirl_92
    Caligirl_92 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think tall girls and stilettos are an amazing combo. One of the most sexiest things I can think of. Maybe it's because I dream of having tall kids.
    Yay for hot guys liking tall girls :wink: As a 5'11 women I adore wearing my heels and if someone doesn't like it that's their problem not yours. I say keep wearing them
  • sfuller911
    sfuller911 Posts: 63
    Options
    SERIOUSLY. I am 6' and I love heels but can't do it because I am not ballerina tall I am football tall lol
  • taxacctdfw
    taxacctdfw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11 and I wear heels almost daily (I am 6'2 in my heels and I LOVE IT). I have always embraced my height and those that don't like well all I can say is I really don't care.. The way I see it, I am tall, I am proud to be tall and I will wear heels. It doesn't bother me that I am taller than other people especially some men. I was always the tallest girl in my class and until freshman year in H.S. I was the tallest person period in my class. So i say tall girls love your height, don't be ashamed.

Most shorter men won't admit it but I think they love tall girls.....
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Im 5'11 and SO jel of girls who can wear heels - im way to self-conscious, i feel like a man in drag in them. :(

eh? Dang Scarlett, just wanted to say, you do not have the face for "a man in drag" - wear the damn heels and if anybody were to insult you, saying you looked like a man in drag, their eyesight would need to be tested! :flowerforyou:

I completely agree ! :)

Aw guys you made a tear come to my eye! (no joke) Thanks! :D Maybe in 10lbs i'll buy some nice wedges and show you all :D
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I wish I could wear heels! But I can't. I have horribly flat feet which equals rolling ankles. Since I had surgery to fix a grade 2 atfl sprain, I won't even attempt heels!!
  • CharisSunny
    CharisSunny Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    5'10 and VERY self conscious in heels.

There's something about being heavy AND tall...just doesnt seem a good combination for a wallflower.
  • oOTaraOo
    oOTaraOo Posts: 29
    Options
    I am 5ft 9 and I never used to wear heels as I felt too tall. I finally got over that and just own the height now! :)

I am lucky that my husband is 6ft 2 so even when I wear heels he is taller than me.

The only problem is I do salsa dancing and a lot of the guys are shorter than me so it just means I get hit in the head a bit more than usual :D I just have to get better at bending my knees and I will be fine.