LOVELY LADIES SUPPORT GROUP starts today!! 8/18/09

Options

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    jtoda:

Holiday weekends and family events i think are among the hardest when we are trying to be healthy. We cannot put our lives on hold and it is just as important to enjoy those times. So put this weekend behind you, look to the future and you will feel much better soon.

so exciting about the jeans fitting!!!! I've been getting back into some jeans I haven't been able to wear for 3-4 years!!! I love it!!!
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until my regular clothes start to feel comfortable...all in time. Welcome back from the long weekend ladies, hope you all enjoyed it! I was back to the gym today and drove right past the chick-fil-a for the first time in about a week! Back in gear!!! Have a great week!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Ho-Hum......:ohwell: :frown:

I feel like I am destined to forever be this weight. I am not overweight and only want to lose about 13 lbs, but it is not coming off like I had hoped. I am not looking forward to Weds. Weigh-in because my jeans that I was wearing over the weekend were feeling tighter than ever before which scares the crap out of me! I have only lost 2 lbs so far and I feel like my Weds. weigh in will show that I have gained it all back! :sad:

Furthermore, I am beginning to wonder if that 2lbs was ever really lost at all........maybe it was just water weight and I have put it back on, or maybe my electrolytes were off or something. Why am I second guessing myself? I just sincerely feel like I should have lost more than 2 freaking lbs by now!!:explode:

OK....tomorrow may not turn out to be the way that I want it, but there is always hope for next week right? Thanks for reading my rant.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Hello all you wonderful gorgeous lovely motivating ladies! :wink: Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits Wednesday Weigh-in!

I am just ONE pound away from being in the 'healthy' range, albeit the top of the range but hey, it counts!

Starting- 179
    Week 1 - 179
    Week 2 - 178
    Week 3 - 176
    Week 4 - 175 :bigsmile:

Good luck to everyone!! :smile:
  • JStarnes
    Options

I feel like I am destined to forever be this weight. I am not overweight and only want to lose about 13 lbs, but it is not coming off like I had hoped. I am not looking forward to Weds. Weigh-in because my jeans that I was wearing over the weekend were feeling tighter than ever before which scares the crap out of me! I have only lost 2 lbs so far and I feel like my Weds. weigh in will show that I have gained it all back! :sad:

Furthermore, I am beginning to wonder if that 2lbs was ever really lost at all........maybe it was just water weight and I have put it back on, or maybe my electrolytes were off or something. Why am I second guessing myself? I just sincerely feel like I should have lost more than 2 freaking lbs by now!!:explode:

OK....tomorrow may not turn out to be the way that I want it, but there is always hope for next week right? Thanks for reading my rant.

There is ALWAYS hope & the less you have to lose the harder it is. :ohwell: But you're doing great, keeping with it is the most important part! Hang in there, you will lose those last 11! :smile:
  • 8turboturtle8
    Options
    Ok, I realize I haven't been tracking week by week...that would be way too easy :laugh: . But I do know that I am 180.8 this week and that is less than last week, just not sure how much...I think I am down 3 pounds (guess I will know when I post and my tracker pops up). If I can just get out of these dang 180s, hopefully before this weekends b-day party. Maybe that will keep me motivated enough to make good choices :tongue:

But here I will start tracking orderly now...

Week 4 ~ 180.8

Have a good day!
  • 8turboturtle8
    Options

I personally feel I hae been losing and gaining the same 3 pounds for the last month...I feel your pain! But like they all say, the less you have to lose, the harder it is. Doesn't make it easy to take, but at least find some solice in the fact that it is a common struggle and you are still doing everything right. :happy: It will come and it will be so rewarding knowing that you fought for it all!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Wednesday! Hmmmm..It looks like I'm holding steady at about a pound and a half per week. I'm pretty happy with today's weigh in because, like I posted earlier, we had a few little birthday parties for my little guy, so I didn't eat the best a couple days this week. Congrats to everybody!! I can't believe it's been four weeks since we started weighing in!! Great Job Girls!!

8/19/09 - 235.6
    8/26/09 - 231.8
    9/02/09 - 229.4
    9/09/09 - 228.0
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been around lately, just have been way busy. :wink: I have not changed in my weight in 2 weeks. :grumble: I'm hoping that will change now that I'm not so dang busy on the weekends. I eat very well during the week, but my weekends have been horrid. So will see how eating well during the week, and on weekends will kick start the progress.

So my weigh-in is: 160.5 lbs :happy: At least I didn't gain weight.
  • Gogo
    Options
    8/12/09 start date 163.8 lbs
    8/19/09 162.8.....lost one pound!
    8/26/09 162.2.....lost 1/2 pound & 1 inch in waist!
    9/2/09 162.0.....ugh! only lost .2lb..I am re-weighing tomorrow b'cuz I ate alot of salt yesterday and I think I am bloated.
    9/9/09 163.0 AAARRRGGGHHHHHH! :explode: :explode:

Gained a pound. Enough said.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Lost 1 1/2 pounds, yippee!! I was scared cause of the holiday weekend and eating more than usual. Funny, because weekends that I do stay in check, I don't usually lose as much Go figure!!

I was oscillating between 2 pounds for a long time. If you are persistent, it will come off. Sometimes I think it just takes awhile for your body to want to give up that extra pound. :tongue:

Good job all, keep it up!!
  • Gogo
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Just wanted to wish everyone a healthy and happy weekend! I hope everyone (including myself) makes healthy choices and drinks lots of water this weekend. Good Luck Ladies! I look forward to Weds.:drinker:

Erin
  • 8turboturtle8
    Options
    Well yesterday was my b-day...so needless to say it has been an eating frenzy since Saturday night. I am not going to let it bother me terribly tomorrow if the scale is up...way up. It was special times with friends and family so I will just pick up where I left off...but between you and me, it will bother me if the scale goes up :laugh: . Biggest loser back on tonight...talk about inspiration!!!
  • Gogo
    Options
    8/12/09 start date 163.8 lbs
    8/19/09 162.8.....lost one pound!
    8/26/09 162.2.....lost 1/2 pound & 1 inch in waist!
    9/2/09 162.0.....ugh! only lost .2lb..I am re-weighing tomorrow b'cuz I ate alot of salt yesterday and I think I am bloated.
    9/9/09 163.0 AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!
    9/16/09 163.4 WTF??!! but I lost 1/2 inch on one thigh.

OK....I am starting to get really frustrated. I am back up to .4 away from where I started. Why isn't the scale moving!? I am losing a tiny bit in my measurements, but I don't know if it is enough to keep me from giving up.:sad:
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I have to confess that last week I ate just terribly! :grumble: Back on the bandwagon and ready to kick my butt in gear. I am up a 1/2 lb today, but am looking forward..... Determination!!! :happy: I started a new rotation which will be adding more weight work, so I'm hoping this will shock the body into motion. :smile:

So todays weight is 161 lbs

gogoleaner, Don't give up! Maybe you just need to tweak something in your eating or exercise. :flowerforyou:
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I can thank TOM for my 1lb gain this week. :explode: Ugh, and I'm leaving for vaca tmorrow - I was ONE pound away from being "healthy" but not now, and probalby not next week bc who knows what I'll gain on vaca. Lets erase this week - I'm over it. :grumble:

:flowerforyou: sorry guys, i put my grumpy pants on this morning after i stepped off the scale. good luck to all you ladies!! have a wonderful weekend/week if I dont get back on before then! :smile:
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options

OK....I am starting to get really frustrated. I am back up to .4 away from where I started. Why isn't the scale moving!? I am losing a tiny bit in my measurements, but I don't know if it is enough to keep me from giving up.:sad:

Keep it Up!!! You are so very close to that goal!! Look on a ruler at 1/2 inch, and then think - that's alot for 7 days!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: DON"T QUIT!!!!!!! We love you and are behind u all the way!!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I can thank TOM for my 1lb gain this week. :explode: Ugh, and I'm leaving for vaca tmorrow - I was ONE pound away from being "healthy" but not now, and probalby not next week bc who knows what I'll gain on vaca. Lets erase this week - I'm over it. :grumble:

:flowerforyou: sorry guys, i put my grumpy pants on this morning after i stepped off the scale. good luck to all you ladies!! have a wonderful weekend/week if I dont get back on before then! :smile:

Hope you have a great vaca!!!! Get rid of the grumpies and enjoy!
  • Gogo
    Options

Have a great vaca!! Enjoy yourself! :drinker:
  • Gogo
    Options

Keep it Up!!! You are so very close to that goal!! Look on a ruler at 1/2 inch, and then think - that's alot for 7 days!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: DON"T QUIT!!!!!!! We love you and are behind u all the way!!

Thanks jtodacheeny! I needed that little bit of encouragment! I am going to keep on truckin! The weight has to come off sometime! It can't hold on forever!