What was your food addiction?

Options
124»

Replies

• mommy3brats
    Options
    All the "C" words...chocolate, candy, chips, cookies, cake, cheetohs, etc etc etc
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, potato chips, Coke, spaghetti, pie, cake....and just generally overeating at all my meals.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Cheese. And just eating way more in a sitting than I need to. I still have a hard time- I use small plates and measure portions to try to keep it in check.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm a sugar addict. Cookies, cakes, pies, brownies, ice cream, chocolate. Pretty much any way I can get it and when I don't have any I turn into a real *bleep*.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Cookies, cake, chocolate, ice cream, brownies, pastries, pizza, french fries, Italian food in general. Mostly carbs and sweets, Definitely a sweets person.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    pizza french fries AND ICECREAM
  • RachelM0717
    Options
    Sweets -- homemade chocolate chip cookies, fudge brownie batter, funfetti cupcakes, homemade iced sugar cookies -- and fast food french fries.

ETA: cheese and ice cream
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Love donuts! But haven't eaten one in a long time! Thought I would miss it and don't. Tried to eat one not too long ago and it was just too much. Hardest part was getting over that hurdle of cravings in the beginning.
  • NewtonCrosby
    NewtonCrosby Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Pizza and beer, which is almost impossible to avoid running into during football season!
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Hot dogs! Ugh, I am a sucker for a good ole, loaded hot dog. BUT, too high in sodium and crap, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I always thought it was carbohydrates I was specifically addicted to (POTATOES! Mashed, fried, raw, whatever) but it seems to be the salt. I love things that are pickled (olives, PICKLES, banana peppers) and I'm one of those people who adds salt to certain fruits and vegetables... so I'm still having problems.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Let's see:

Mountain Dew
    Breakfast tacos
    FREE FOOD
    Mexican Food
    FREE FOOD
    Bar-b-que
    Chips
    FREE FOOD