A little embarrassing...but I'm going to ask anyway!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jeepjenn2
    Jeepjenn2 Posts: 7
    Options
    Quick and easy solution....

1/2 a can of pinapple tidbits (crushed pinapple) with 1/4 cup raw rolled oats....

if you eat this a few times a week, you will never have trouble pooping again! (plus its a nice snack!)
  • jazyfarias1
    Options
    Hi, Awesome job. More fiber, if your not crazy about taking it try the gummy fibers they work and you get the sweets too. Also in the morning start the morning before coffee with warm glass of water and lemon juice, gets the digestive system working and throught the day water, room temp water works for me. Hope this helps. Keep up the great work.
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Lots of good info here. I'd say, yes, adding fiber in different ways and drinking more water. More moving is always good as well. I myself have had that issue lately as my normal workout routine hasn't really been very existent lately. :cry:
  • Ltehouse
    Ltehouse Posts: 2
    Options
    I've had that problem my whole life, not just because of dieting.
    When Activa yogurt came out, I had to try it! I have an Activa yogurt daily, wethere with breakfast or lunch.
    They have both regular and light and all the flavors taste great!
    Helps me stay regular! I KNOW when I've missed a day or two of my Activa! LOL
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    All good info, but none of it works for me, I'm walking 8000 steps day more than I used to, I drink coffee all day, I eat psylium like candy, I eat loads of raw tomatoes, I drink 6-12 glasses of water a day as well as coffee and tea. I eat lots of beans

I also started eating prunes last week

When I ate badly and hardly exercised - no problem.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all the responses so sorry if this has already been said, but you also need to make sure you are getting enough fat. All the initial posts mentioned fiber and water, which is very important, but eating too low fat could also cause digestion problems even with enough fiber and water.

Fat is high calorie, but it's also very good for you so don't go too low.
  • afl0405
    afl0405 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Try taking metamucil - that should do the trick!