Replies

• DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    duct tape is really hard to chew
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    What is there to support here? Support giving each other labels? Put me at the table with the band geeks. They get more action anyhow.

To clear up this common misconception no one has been labelled as anything. No one has called anyone "cool" and no one has said they were, in anything other than jest. So you can all stop feeling so hurt about being excluded from a group that no one has claimed membership in.

This was a thread where a woman was thanking long time and supportive users for all their help. But some of you had to find a way to piss all over that. Hope you feel better about yourselves.
  • Krissy2prissy
    Krissy2prissy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to be a "cool kid". I know.....I'll start a thread about how awesome they are and how I admire them from afar. Then I'll post close-up pics of my muscles, so they'll think I'm awesome. Then I'll get some friend requests and I can be a "cool kid" too. Doh!......my life will be complete. :wink:

Alas, I have never been a cool kid. My life will never be complete :laugh:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    What is there to support here? Support giving each other labels? Put me at the table with the band geeks. They get more action anyhow.

To clear up this common misconception no one has been labelled as anything. No one has called anyone "cool" and no one has said they were, in anything other than jest. So you can all stop feeling so hurt about being excluded from a group that no one has claimed membership in.

This was a thread where a woman was thanking long time and supportive users for all their help. But some of you had to find a way to piss all over that. Hope you feel better about yourselves.

Im cool....im absolutly AWESOME
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Im cool....im absolutly AWESOME
    It's true. She is.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Alas, I have never been a cool kid. My life will never be complete :laugh:
    Thank you for getting my sarcasm!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Well that was rather mean and unsupportive...

You must not be a 'cool kid'...

or are you? :huh:
    I saved a spot for you in the back of the band room. *pats seat*
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options

I still :heart: the cool kids
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Don't waste your time, Brett. If she didn't get my joke, then explaining it for her won't help. She is insecure and came here to project her negative feelings about herself on someone else. Even if the 'cool kids' weren't identified, she already knows she isn't included among them so that makes her feel bad. Poor thing!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I saved a spot for you in the back of the band room. *pats seat*
    *puts clarinet back in its case and sits next to Dani with a devilish grin*
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Don't waste your time, Brett. If she didn't get my joke, then explaining it for her won't help. She is insecure and came here to project her negative feelings about herself on someone else. Even if the 'cool kids' weren't identified, she already knows she isn't included among them so that makes her feel bad. Poor thing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Trust me. I don't come to the internet for validation. I know this place is a cesspool. I'm just having fun. Anyone who knows me, knows that.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Trust me. I don't come to the internet for validation. I know this place is a cesspool. I'm just having fun. Anyone who knows me, knows that.

But you came to this thread just to piss in someone's Cheerios.... exactly why did you do that?
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

It's true. Band geeks are closet nyphs.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    But you came to this thread just to piss in someone's Cheerios.... exactly why did you do that?
    Probably because I hadn't had my coffee yet. I'm a b*tch before my first cup of coffee.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

It's true. Band geeks are closet nyphs.
    [/quote]

Oh lookie there!!! A cool kid AND a band geek! Imagine that...
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a cool kid!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I agree. The so called "rude, snarky, and mean" people aren't any of the that. They make me laugh, and I must say, I am glad to have some of them on my friends list. This is the internet, and we all know that there are some who hide behind a computer and are just plain mean. I don't think the OP is referring to these people. In all honest, how can you dislike someone who brings a smile to your face and entertainment into your life?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Put me at the table with the band geeks. They get more action anyhow.
    Come...we'll play spades and talk about band camp and rat poison.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The people who think the "cool kids" on here are mean need to spend some time on a few other sites I can think of. Most people here are joking around and really mean no harm. But I've seen some REAL bullying on the Internet and this ain't it.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Put me at the table with the band geeks. They get more action anyhow.
    Come...we'll play spades and talk about band camp and rat poison.
    I'll have my mom drop me off within the hour!