Be brutally honest please!

Options

Replies

• Shaunky68
    Shaunky68 Posts: 28
    Options
    I agree with everyone here admiring you so I couldn't say anything else not said except, how big is your heart? I bet it's far greater than their negative comments to you. In my experience: people who are so quick to find or invent fault in others are actually those who are the broken ones. Enjoy being the beautiful "you" and shine through this. You're the better person I bet. :smile:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    you look like the blonde girl from mall rats. The one that Silent bob busts in on in the changing room.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You don't look like Shrek, not even remotely, and you don't need to do a darn thing to your nose. It sounds like your sister-in-law needs an urgent B*tchoplasty, though... and her husband, a Jerkectomy. Better yet, they should also get snipped; people that mean simply shouldn't procreate.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    Thats hilarious. No you dont look alike.
  • builtforlife
    builtforlife Posts: 259
    Options
    I actually wanna makeout with you just looking at your pic.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful young lady!!! You do not look like shrek!!! God made you just the way you are and we are all beautiful in HIS sight. Tell your family you are God's child and you are beautiful!!!!

Hugs!!!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    The only thing that is remotely similar is that you guys both have the looks to be on the big screen! Don't sweat it, they were being jerks :flowerforyou:
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Wtf?? Not at all!! :flowerforyou:

This
  • mollysonnotice
    Options
    I certainly dont think you look like shrek. And Im a very blunt person. I tell it as I see it.

No shrek here.

That was extremely rude of them. I would raise hell over that
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    wtf?! ummm i really don't see it, maybe ur rounded face which actually only makes u look youthful NOT like shrek
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Maybe like Fiona with her pretty shaped eyes and eyebrows, but I don't see horns or green skin, so no, you don't look like Shrek. Ignore the losers!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I love Shrek but you look nothing like him. You are very pretty. Don't change a thing!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Shrek? Please. No way. Let me speak to them.
  • morganroze
    Options
    Ew, they're so full of ****! You're gorgeous, sweetie, ignore them.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the only thing I could think of is the nose, but it's not even that big or disproportionate or anything. You definitely DON'T need to do anything about it; you're pretty enough as it is :smile:
  • Windy32
    Windy32 Posts: 54
    Options
    nope don't see it at all. you are beautiful and well they are......
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful. There is nothing wrong with the way you look.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    hmmm. not seeing it
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    you have Shrek's cute brown eyes.... other than that, I don't see it. If they are saying you are a hideous green ogre, clearly you are NOT and you have *kitten* in your family. And that's the brutal truth! :)

Agreed!
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    How many onions do you eat? Shrek likes onions! Failing that your not fat green and smelly (Well at least I don't think you are) Your more of a princess fiona before she became an ogre!!! Maybe you should start calling him Donkey.... Then if she asks why you can wink cheekily... it will make her feel hideously uneasy and she doesnt need to know that its because he has donkey poo for brains!