• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    I dunno ... let me hear you belch
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    your beautiful F*** them
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Were you wearing a big green baggy shirt, and happen to walk under a ladder and knock over some green paint while you were wearing high pig tails, while also stepping onto a rake that smashed out some of your teeth, that made you scream out some ogre-y noise when she saw you?....because if you weren't, she's an idiot!

Don't worry about what she said. You're beautiful and trying to become healthier! :)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Ok, there's only one way to settle this:

cVfLw.gif

You look nothing like Shrek. Anyone tells you any different please drop kick them with my blessing.

That is all.

EEKK!! This is a horrible pic to blow up like that! I had just gotten out of bed. :D

Wait. Is this a trap? It's a trap isn't it? Are you talking about your pic or Shrek's pic? So confuddled...

If you mean yours, well, your profile is not viewable so that's the only one I could use. If you want another one done I am available. I also do weddings and bah mitzvahs....
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Girl you not green....All jokes aside you look great and nothinglike shrek and do not change a thing on your face. Than you would not be you. Tell youe SIL and husband to go suck a fat one. Those who slam other and try and bring others down are just trying to build themselves up. So do not even give it a second thought.
  • ok whoever said that is a HATER!!! and probably has low self esteem!!
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    I found out a couple of days ago that my sister in law and her husband have been saying I look like shrek. Only thing I can think of is that its my nose. Now please be honest. If you see it tell me because if I truely do I need to get something done about it. But if I dont then I need to stop stressing over it.

What a very sad life your sister n law and brother must live to go around mocking their in-laws. Don't they have something better to do with their lives... like live it?
  • You are adorable! I love your nose! Don't let people get you down! My brother always says I look like a jaw cancer patient because I have a weak chin. Sure it hurts, but if I let his opinions dictate my own self worth then he wins!
  • angie_sample
    angie_sample Posts: 190
    wow that was incredible mean of them!! You are really pretty, it sounds like they have some insecurities with themselves.
  • delikium
    delikium Posts: 196 Member
    Ok I'm going to be honest with you. You do look a bit green on that pic.
    I'dd suggest you lay of the eyeball cocktails and bug dishes.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    I'll be honest.
    POOH ON THEM BOTH!
    When people act out, it's usually because they're jealous in some respect.
    Maybe you're not perfect in every way - WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE!

For people close to you to tease means more about them than you.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    What? You look totally adorable. More like Princess Fiona.
  • FatToFit12
    FatToFit12 Posts: 66 Member
    They are horrible. You are very pretty and your nose looks great on your face!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    fishcompliments8.jpg
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    You looking nothing like Shrek, they are just being mean, hell I think you are beautiful
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Nope don't see it at all, only see a beautiful confident woman. Just put it down as mean spirited, jealous people!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    You are adorable! I love your nose! Don't let people get you down! My brother always says I look like a jaw cancer patient because I have a weak chin. Sure it hurts, but if I let his opinions dictate my own self worth then he wins!

@ beccaboo0713: You look totally adorable, your chin is what makes you unique and cute!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    I can see Fiona but not Shrek!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    People are ALWAYS going to find negative things to say. If it doesn’t bother you, don’t worry about it!

You have better things to instead of worry about jealous people, Right?!