Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    welp, here goes:

QKLg2.jpg?1

took that after tanning outside in 90 degree weather today so don't mind the sweatiness. and i know im not a "Fat woman" per say, but i used to be 175 and am finally confident in a bikini!

YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ok I lied, trying one more time :blushing:

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

edit: now I know how bad I need to clean my mirror!! Sorry mom!
  • MENichols5
    Options
    @nicholm7 : I would LOVE to end up with a body shape like yours! Your curves are fabulous, and suits are so cute!

thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • MENichols5
    Options
    @elfo wow what a success! You look amazing and happy :) not to mention both suits are so cute, love the colors!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    @elfo wow what a success! You look amazing and happy :) not to mention both suits are so cute, love the colors!

THANKS!!!
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Not a bikini, not ready for that. I made this my Profile Pic for some motivation...here's hoping.423.jpg
  • MENichols5
    Options
    @kathyc I think you look great, all that matters is confidence! make both of the s lowercase and the pic should show up in the thread....took me about 100 times to get it right!
  • kathyc727
    Options
    @kathyc I think you look great, all that matters is confidence! make both of the s lowercase and the pic should show up in the thread....took me about 100 times to get it right!

Thank you for the nice comment & the posting advice. Now how do I make it smaller?!? LOL
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    @nicholm7 grrrrrl, that body is killer!
  • MENichols5
    Options
    @kathyC unfortunately, I'm still trying to figure that one out too haha! As you can see, my photos are taking up half of the page :blushing: I tried re-sizing in photobucket and then reposting here but it didn't work. I will report back when I figure out how!

@kfitzpa thank you so much!! Like I said, you have a fantastic body! Your current weight is my ultimate goal :smile:
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    10780836_6233.jpg

I know it's only little but here is a photo of me on my recent trip to Thailand. Before I went, I got to my goal weight of 60kgs. I put on 5kgs on hols and have been trying to burn it off since! Right now I am 63kgs but only aim to get to 62. 60 was perhaps a little low for my height (180cms)

x
  • splucy
    Options
    I just want toned and slightly muscular for my next trip to Indonesia in July :P
  • kathyc727
    Options
    @nicolm7 damn girl...you have an awesome body & those suits are too cute.
  • splucy
    Options
    welp, here goes:

QKLg2.jpg?1

took that after tanning outside in 90 degree weather today so don't mind the sweatiness. and i know im not a "Fat woman" per say, but i used to be 175 and am finally confident in a bikini!

HOT!!! Way to go girl :)
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    @splucy .. thanks a bunch girlie!
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ok, sorry about the dreaded flash face, but I only have one full length mirror in my house and it is teeny tiny! I'm 5'9, and close to 300lbs. Fell off the wagon before Christmas and just can't seem to jump back on. Maybe posting this pic will motivate me, as i had gotten down to 265lbs. Love this suit, but I bought it without trying it on. Tonight was the first time putting it on, and I am afraid it is actually a little too big in some areas. I think I would be afraid to wear it swimming as some suits seem to get looser when they get wet and I would hate to have parts of me flopping out!
    I love that even though many of you are not confident enough to ever wear your suit out, you were able to get up enough courage to post on here. Truly inspirational no matter what size you are.

250713_10151039437236070_1689904791_n.jpg
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    @nicholm7 : I would LOVE to end up with a body shape like yours! Your curves are fabulous, and suits are so cute!

thank you!! :flowerforyou:

DITTOOOOO!!! wHERE DID YOU GET THOSE SUITS?!!!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I thought it said fat women in bikinis? As the thread has continued, everyone is getting noticeably less fat :s

I'm still here AND still fat!
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    im fat n wear a bikini!!!
  • Selk68
    Selk68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Talk about things lining up in life...
    My last weigh-in this past Thursday, I hit the 50 lbs lost mark - w00t!
    Last weekend I couldn't find my old swimsuit for the life of me! (I hadn't worn it in a few years, so no telling what I actually did with it - LOL)
    Then, I noticed this thread the other day right after misskortney started it; and, it inspired me to go out and buy a bikini!

So here ya go! :)

562200_10150873267256073_1223976985_n.jpg
    181360_10150873268451073_848637963_n.jpg
    282816_10150873276391073_1672524799_n.jpg

'n yuppers ~ I'm sure as heck gonna go out in public sportin' my new suit! =P

* ps: I sorta go in spurts on Facebook; but, if any of y'all wanna check out my 'blog page' (haven't come up with a fancy/cute name for it yet - lol), it's at:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Personal-Blog/199691603485673
    I'm the "Lisa" that posts on it from time to time... Feel free to "like" the page and/or "friend" me if ya want... :)

I love the Poka dot suit, where did you find this ???????????????

Thx ~ Surprisingly enough, I love it, too! (I am sorta tom-boyish 'n don't usually like how I look in girly things - LOLz)

I bought all three pieces at Walmart
    * Polka Dot top = Op Rich Black Cross Back Tankini - 1X/XG (17) for $14 US
    * Black top = catalina Black Bandeau Top - XL/XG (16-18) for $11 US
    * Bottom = catalina Rich Black Solid Ruffle Skirt - 3X/3XG (22W-24W) for $16 US <--- Yuppers, this baby got "back"! =P