Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• missionroxx
    Options
    Hi! My name`s Cassie. Im new here in MFP! I finally took losing weight seriously since I really wanna feel good and on top of that, most of the people are calling me fatty and stuffs. Im really determined to shed some fats before August!

Anyway, here`s how my body looks. (Not really a bikini but here ya go!)

2012-06-21180814.jpg

So I currently weigh 141 pounds and I hope to be 122-125 by July! Help me up Ladies! If you can suggest some exercises I could do at home that would be great!

By the way, I love the pics here, they're soo gorgeous! <3

You're gorgeous! I don't see where you would want to lose that weight from!

Thanks! I wana lose weight from my stomach, my things and of course my arms :S They just bring my confidence level down!
  • BabyGrl726
    BabyGrl726 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ive never worn a bikini in my life....but I will try to buy one and post a pic soon. You all look great and Congrats on your fitness progress and meeting your goals!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    @Lee thank you! they are from Target last year! I love the style of top (I have it in 3 colors :laugh: ) but they don't have them again this year, or at least I didn't see them at my Target :grumble:
  • MENichols5
    Options
    @Splucy wow you have a great stomach! And I'm jealous of your trravels! That's one of my life goals: traveling more!

@Calleja thats a really cute suit! Congrats on it being a little big in places, thats always a great feeling :wink: As to falling off the wagon, it happens to everyone! Maybe try setting a goal to help to jump back in and stay motivated! My goal is a friends lake house in about 6 weeks! I've been having trouble with motivation for the last few weeks, but now that I have a goal in mind, I'm more focused
  • beckbeck
    beckbeck Posts: 31
    Options
    Ok here we go....first full body post on MFP ever. GULP. Yes, I know I'm not "fat", but I have work to do to strengthen up and lower my body fat percentage. I'm going back to school for nutrition, and its time to show what good ole fashioned hard work can do, so here's to Day 1

2mnrhiu.jpg
    344xmhv.jpg

Edited to say sorry about the crappy quality and fuzziness! I was nervous! And suck at taking pics

You are so cute! :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing!!!! You have all made me so proud and so happy!!!! Just in case it gets lost in the shuffle, I'm re-re-re posting this comment from the very original post and thread:

In honor of PART THREE of Fat Women in Bikinis, allow me to paste this quote from one of my earlier comments:
    Okay, listen closely ladies ... REGARDLESS OF YOUR SIZE, we're all allowed to 'feel fat' ... we all have body image issues and struggle with self confidence. Why don't we do this - ignore the title of the thread (which is more for attention-value than anything else), and think about the actual body of the OP:
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

The purpose of this thread is for everyone, no matter what your size, to step out of your comfort zone and post your photo. There is no weight limit on this, there are no stipulations or judgements. If you want to try to come out of your shell and test the waters of feeling good about your hard work (regardless of where you came from, where you are, or where you're going), DO IT.

It is nobody's place to decide who is or isn't 'fat enough' to post, and it's really nobody's place to tell someone else how to feel about themselves. Women with low body fat, ripped abs, amazing skin and a tight *kitten* can feel just as bad about themselves as a woman with stretch marks and rolls.

Self esteem isn't about the size in your pants, it's about loving the person you are and the person you want to be.

And here's a pic of me from before I did any strength training. I dropped about a size between January and April doing a NROLFW-type program.

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03402.jpg[/img]
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wore my first bikini ever on vacation to Lake Mi this past week. Only because I knew nobody and knew I wouldnt see them again. Hope this works.......

061012104233.jpg

062212100016.jpg
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    bump
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    First, kudos to all the women for posting their photos. You're all beautiful.

I know I'm not fat by any means, but I used to be, and I wanted to post a little something that hopefully will serve as encouragement and motivation. It's side-by-side comparisons of my transformation. It's not really a bikini, per se, but it's my figure competition posing suit, which is pretty much a bikini anyways.

Left Photo: Me in 1999 at 240lbs. (lost 90 pounds from 2002-2003, then put some of it back on)
    Right Photo: January of this year at 165 pounds. The start point of my decision to compete in a figure competition.
    Center Photo: June 2, 2012, at my first competition, 138 pounds

fegoeg.jpg
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Ok I lied, trying one more time :blushing:

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

edit: now I know how bad I need to clean my mirror!! Sorry mom!

You look amazing!!! and your suits are so cute. Where did you get them??
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    First, kudos to all the women for posting their photos. You're all beautiful.

I know I'm not fat by any means, but I used to be, and I wanted to post a little something that hopefully will serve as encouragement and motivation. It's side-by-side comparisons of my transformation. It's not really a bikini, per se, but it's my figure competition posing suit, which is pretty much a bikini anyways.

Left Photo: Me in 1999 at 240lbs. (lost 90 pounds from 2002-2003, then put some of it back on)
    Right Photo: January of this year at 165 pounds. The start point of my decision to compete in a figure competition.
    Center Photo: June 2, 2012, at my first competition, 138 pounds

fegoeg.jpg

wow!!! Your transformation is amazing!!! gives me so much hope!! It is possible for me to see muscles!! Great pics!
  • Gmg3burton
    Options
    Damn Nicholm7!!!!
  • Gmg3burton
    Options
    Smareeh you look fantastic!!
  • crooks_RN
    crooks_RN Posts: 69
    Options
    CANNOT believe I am doing this! Talk about motivation.............going to workout!

004.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg
  • MENichols5
    Options
    @curvimami thank you!! The suits are from Target last year. I love the top so much that I bought it in 3 colors :happy:

@crooksRN i love the 3rd suit!! the colors are so pretty and it really shows off your small waist!
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    CANNOT believe I am doing this! Talk about motivation.............going to workout!

004.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

You look great! and i love all your suits especially the last one.
  • tetracat
    tetracat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Here goes my picture. I haven't owned a bikini since I was 12. Still too fat to go out in public!

bikinifront.jpg
    bikiniside.jpg
    bikiniback.jpg

My butt, thighs, and stomach are still gross, but I'm getting there!
  • MENichols5
    Options
    @tetracat That suit is so flattering! I definitely don't think you are "too fat to go out in public"!! Personally, I think you look great and confidence is half the battle. Keep up the hard work and you will want to wear the bikini out soon enough :wink:
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I can't comment on everyone of you individually right now without seeming a little weird, but I think all of you who've posted look great! You all seem so happy! Throw away the disclaimers about your thighs or tummies or whatever is the part that gives you grief --- no one else is thinking it. Or at least I'm not. I'm looking at a bunch of happy, strong women. <3