It sounded cute? :p
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I have been known to be a Lothario.
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Anyone know A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. MARTIN? HBO has been making a show A Game of Thrones.... well anyways I love the series and have read the books many times over. Direwolf is a sigil of one of the first houses introduced into the series.

Poor Starks...

But I love Arya Stark and her tough endurance!
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    mine stands for my name Robin Adele Weaver before i met my husband, 07 was the year i married my hudband
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My dad Named me Sweet Candy Hart when i was first born then my mom Changed it 3 days later to Laura but ever since my name to most ppl is SweetHart (there are ppl who i honestly dont think know my real name lol) Ive had this username since i was 12-13 when my mom set up my first yahoo. acct

That is an awesome name! But it's one where you would have had to say the whole thing lol
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Umeboshi are Japanese pickled plums. I happen to find them really delicious, and thought it'd make for a unique username.
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    Well, first of all I am a nerd. The name is the name and 'title' of the Chief of Security from Star Trek DS9.

Why him? I relate very strongly to the character as he was early in the show. I could go into quite a lot of depth about it.

I am asexual. I am very much an outsider. I don't communicate well verbally beyond what is needed of me but I have a couple close friends who, I think, wouldn't have me any other way. Just about every realistic adjective they use about him applies to me. Haha. Now, if only I could shape shift.

Also. I love order. Each night I plan my next day's meals. I like to have plans for everything and have things arranged just so.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    it's my name

Rae being my first, LB are letters in the rest of my name...which I'm not sharing because obviously you would all hardcore stalk me
  • qaliber
    qaliber Posts: 2
    Options
    I wanted to name one of our kids Caliber Rain, but my wife would not let me. So, I repurposed the name and began using it for my virtual user ID's. I adjusted the spelling in hopes that a 'Q' without a following 'U' would be unique enough to increase the odds of availablity at most web sites.
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Well, first of all I am a nerd. The name is the name and 'title' of the Chief of Security from Star Trek DS9.

Why him? I relate very strongly to the character as he was early in the show. I could go into quite a lot of depth about it.

I am asexual. I am very much an outsider. I don't communicate well verbally beyond what is needed of me but I have a couple close friends who, I think, wouldn't have me any other way. Just about every realistic adjective they use about him applies to me. Haha. Now, if only I could shape shift.

Also. I love order. Each night I plan my next day's meals. I like to have plans for everything and have things arranged just so.

I think Worf would agree with you about the order thing. And being hospitable would only invite subsequent visits.
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine signed up for me. she picked it because my first name is Ashley and not sure why on the numbers. I didn't really care at first but I think i will change it now that i am starting to use the boards.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    It's my guess that there were 1,234,567 Ashleys to register that name before your friend was able to sign you up =O
  • SmallTownSweetie03
    Options
    Well I'm from a small town, everyone says I'm such a sweetie and I graduated high school in 2003. It is always my user name for everything!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Mirey - street name where I lived with my "almost official" ex. Also refers to boggy dark - which has been very reflective of my mental state...

Gal - 'nuf said

76 - birth year
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do I need to explain mine? Lol ;)
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    See if you can stay with me...it's rather confusing :wink:

I'm a high school coach and my initials are BLT...yes, BLT.

That's it! Do I need to repeat that? :devil:
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    It is what my late grandpa called me :heart: . 459 is code for I love you between my husband and me.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    My Hash Harriers name is "Bondage" from the 007 on my car plate.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I got psiren from an old episode of Red Dwarf, they were characters based on Sirens from Greek mythology. I'm a huge Red Dwarf fan and partial to a bit of Homer too, I've had it as a username on pretty much everything since the early 90s. It was already taken here so I added my birthday.

I've grown attached to it after so long, it's like my alternate name even though it's annoying when people say 'pee siren'. Silent 'p' dudes, like all 'p's before 's's.

I believe there is also a Manga character called psiren so I get asked quite often if I'm into anime. I'm not.