Your User Name..What Gives?

Options

Replies

• KettleBellHoe
    Options
    weird nick name from grade 7, i was A TOMBOY, let my friend curl my hair and dress me in frilly pink crap...so theirs preppy and fish is from me being a *kitten* and telling substitute teachers my name was fish.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My baby brother couldn't say Sam without and "H" for the longest time.. So I became "Sham" to him for years, and everybody else started calling me that, too.
  • Pheonix2012
    Pheonix2012 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've always used Pheonix. It represents change and rebirth into something new and powerful. in China they symbol of feminine qualities/ Beauty and one side of the pheonix and dragon representing yin and yang.. balance. I added 2012, obviously this year. I'm pushing towards a powerful internal change and external change in myself.
  • chuffedasnuts
    chuffedasnuts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Its because I will be chuffed as nuts when I get to my goal :)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of anything interesting so mine is my first name and the shortened version of my surname - stuck with it now:grumble:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    forgot
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    mine is from my blog :) just started it this year when I decided to change my lifestyle (March 2012) - healthy and fit
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I was born in 1914

I am a Mercenary....a hired soilder in World War II

I was bit by a vampire, thus the reason I have not aged since.
  • DirtyOldLady
    Options
    The Mostly-Clean Middle-Aged Lady didn't have the same ring to it. :D
  • KettleBellHoe
    Options
    I was born in 1914

I am a Mercenary....a hired soilder in World War II

I was bit by a vampire, thus the reason I have not aged since.

your too much lmfao!!
  • cutierozie
    cutierozie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a cutie and my nickname is Rozie. Very simple :)
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My husband calls me Shay as a short form for Shannon. And back in the day we used to play Mario Party 5 on the Game Cube. You collect Stars to win the game. Sometimes you collect evil stars called "Ztar". Apparently Shaystar is popular on the interwebz, but no one calls themselves ShayZtar. BAM! My user name for EVERYTHING...and the name of our home business of web design.
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    One of my friends really loves puns and making up new words. One day he decided to nickname everyone in our little group. My real name is Melissa. I guess he put together "Melissa + Delicious" (did I mention he was also a big flirt?) and he came up with "Melicious". Gibson is my last name.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I got mine off a blog I read. It's not a put down, we are all Fat, Jealous Losers, but I am not fat.
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Last name is Quick and I'm a Professional Engineer.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    BeautyFromPain...

it is a song.. BUT my reasoning for it is i started exercising due to a very bad depression and i now think that i am more beautiful on the inside and outside, so i had to go through that to come out the other side
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I am a 7th generation Texan and my name is Thom....
  • Mrs_Sheila
    Mrs_Sheila Posts: 39
    Options
    I am a preschool teacher and the kids call me Mrs. Sheila. IT's that simple! LOL
  • babykell19
    babykell19 Posts: 72
    Options
    19 is my soccer number from when i could basically kick a ball..and babykell was my screen name since like, 7th grade, so it just kind of stuck. i pretty much use babykell19 for everything haha
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Its the lead character from my favourite film the Princess Bride. I could tell you more, but I'd have to kill you... sorry... pirates are like that. ;)