Toilet Paper!!!!

Options

Replies

• jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    I don't care what direction it is as long as it is there!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I like it on top! Or over as you say, lol Who wants to look for the end? Not I.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    over!!
  • Wendysworld13
    Wendysworld13 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    as long as someone changes it, I don't care!

SO THIS!!!!!!!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    FFS...OVER!!!!!!!

;)
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    just put it on the roll...I dont care...peeve is none in the room or just stuck on top of the potty
  • SelkieDiver
    SelkieDiver Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have a paper-obsessed cat so toilet paper is not allowed to go on the roll. It has to be on a shelf above the toilet that he can't reach or it becomes confetti!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Problem Solved

P1010017.jpg

pure genius
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Over, always over, then you dont have to touch the paper 30 times to find the end or touch the wall with your germy hand to get the paper.

this.
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    OMG! I have had arguments with people about this. This guy I lived with totally insisted on over and my thoughts were...

Who gives a ****!? (pun intended) :laugh:

pretty much:tongue:
  • paulvt65
    paulvt65 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Under. But in our house it has to be over as our two little girls can't reach...
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    LOL while preg i couldn't lean over and reach so the fights of over/under stopped and now it just lives on the counter! ps i like under, cats and kids waste less!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Fastest way to get me to go MERC on someone:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUoe9gedA0xJ9LMPuMBRL5tUi51-Tz2CjoN5X7dugyDP3XzvgJRQ

Oh, my word! I get sooooo angry when I go to my brother and sis in law's house. They have four kids, and the toilet paper roll is ALWAYS empty or missing when I go in their bathroom. Then, to make it even more aggravating, they never keep any replacements under the sink or in the cabinet. It's such a simple thing. I don't understand why it's so difficult to keep TP in the bathroom! Aaaarrrggghhh!!!! :mad: :explode:

Edit to add: OVER...always over!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Definitely over!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Sitting on the shelf....LAZY:embarassed:
  • FrauHausMaus
    FrauHausMaus Posts: 194
    Options
    Under. my cats destroy over
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Over, for the love of all that is right and just, over!
    (I am one of those weirdos who actually changes it if it is under, I can't help myself. Hotel rooms, offices, friend's houses...)
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I prefer over, but my boss is adamant that it should be under... because she has worked in hospitality for (insert 20-something number here) years! So whenever I changed the paper I would make sure to put it on over, just to see her squirm. We moved our offices about 6 months ago and now have housekeeping services, so I don't get to have fun anymore. :cry:
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fastest way to get me to go MERC on someone:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUoe9gedA0xJ9LMPuMBRL5tUi51-Tz2CjoN5X7dugyDP3XzvgJRQ

Amen Brother
  • theresa6014
    Options
    I read somewhere over if it has a design or print on it and under if it was plain white. (On the counter if your dog likes to unroll it and then chew on it wasn't covered.) However with two kids I'm just glad if there's a roll there when I need it!