Who is your celebrity twin??

Options

Replies

• Mattgd24
    Mattgd24 Posts: 31
    Options
    one time i had my hair cut exactly like anthony kiedis' (not intentionally) and apparetly some thought i looked like him!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    At the market today I was told I look like gwyneth paltrows character in shallow hal when she is seen as normal(not when hal is under his spell).

I said thank you...and she said, I wasn't saying it to be nice.....:mad:
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    one time i had my hair cut exactly like anthony kiedis' (not intentionally) and apparetly some thought i looked like him!

We don't get a face to compare to him, Matt?? :) Although.... your profile pic is pretty amazing!!
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    i dont know her name but that little girl that played in mrs doubtfire...the youngest one,she had really dark hair. my family has always said i look like her when i was little of course
  • xxcarleighxx
    Options
    I definitely see Hillary Swank! OMG!
  • Mattgd24
    Mattgd24 Posts: 31
    Options

We don't get a face to compare to him, Matt?? :) Although.... your profile pic is pretty amazing!!

lol you could, ill put one up in a bit..i dont see much resemblence anymore evn though i wish...singer from my favourite band, that owuld be nice
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    i dont know her name but that little girl that played in mrs doubtfire...the youngest one,she had really dark hair. my family has always said i look like her when i was little of course

Mara Wilson aka: Matilda

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0933798/
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I've heard I look like Reese Witherspoon. She looks way younger and prettier!

Reese_Witherspoon.jpg228.jpg

Woah! You look so much like her. And she may be younger, but you are just as pretty :smile:

Awww...thanks. She's not that much younger really. But she's still in her 30's...I think 36?
  • katharineacox
    katharineacox Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Michelle Trachtenberg when I was thinner. What do you guys think?
  • xsqueakme85
    xsqueakme85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I look like Jackie Chan or Eddie Murphy :p

Took me a min to get this, you obviously look like Eddie!
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options

Yes! Definitely.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I've heard Reese Witherspoon and Linda Hamilton (at least, I assume he meant her when he said, that girl from "Beauty and the Beast", and not animated Belle from the Disney movie!). I think it's primarily an eye and hair color thing, because I don't really look like either of them. :)
  • xsqueakme85
    xsqueakme85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The men don't like this thread.... where are my Channing Tatum look-alikes???

Oh yes please, any look alikes out there show yourself!
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    Some people have said I could be Abigail Breslins (the girl from Zombieland) sister.

Me:
    7405377042_13013a4c09.jpg

her:
    6th+Annual+Project+Sunshine+Event+OabWDqF6dkxl.jpg
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options

Yep!
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Some girl said I kind of looked like Will Gosling... then she fell off her chair.. drunk..

I get Spencer Pratt some times :grumble: :explode: :laugh:
  • ErikaLynn89
    Options
    I get told I look like Drew Barrymore typically once a day, this is no exaggeration!
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been told i look like Adele
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I look like the character Denise from the show Twin Peaks.
  • ErikaLynn89
    Options
    Some girl said I kind of looked like Will Gosling... then she fell off her chair.. drunk..

I get Spencer Pratt some times :grumble: :explode: :laugh:

I have no idea who Will Gosling is but I see the Spencer Pratt reference. Although, I think you're better looking and far less douche-esq.