Who is your celebrity twin??

Options

Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I've been told multiple times that I look like Angelina Jolie, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Ricci, and Katie Holmes. Once I was told I look like Priscilla Presley. I don't think I look like any of them.

ETA: The above post made me remember another one...I forgot these two guys (they were a couple) told me I looked like that Locke chick, too...then they tried to get me to move in with them to be their third. True Story!
    rosieper.jpg
    I think you are a good ringer for Rosie Perez.. ..
  • kymillion
    Options
    I've gotten Hugh Jackman, although it is usually only when I take my shirt off...

this one was pointed out to me by another girl here, but i totally agree.

I think you look like Amy rutberg and Blake lively..

amy.jpg

blake.jpg
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have one.

interceptor31, I've got one for you. He's a bit obscure, but some people might recognize the face (the actor has one of those "Hey, It's That Guy!" faces). You look a lot like Currie Graham (but with a buzz cut): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0333982/

Yes! I agree.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Do I resemble anyone famous? I have more pics on my profile as well... hard to pic which to use since I think I look a little different in each one.
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    hmmm i dont know who i look like, any suggestions anyone?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i get sandra bullock, fran drescher, kirstie alley, amanda peet, anne hathaway, lea michele, claire forlani. i'm happy with all of them. any new twins?
  • kymillion
    Options

maybe like a little bit of Micheal buble..?
    pictures are far away ... sooo yeah that's all I got..
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    FYI i'd love to see kymillion's ink in all its glory!
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    FYI i'd love to see kymillion's ink in all its glory!

Me too!!!!
  • Cliffy94
    Cliffy94 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

maybe like a little bit of Micheal buble..?
    pictures are far away ... sooo yeah that's all I got..

Aww thanks, ill change my pic to a closer face one! Any others anyone?
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have none, but I do seem to have a "familiar" face, always looking like a friend of a friends cousin etc
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I answer this as I answer all other celebrity posts:
    Abe Vigoda.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Pocahontas...
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    when I was a little girl I was told I looked like Punky Brewster ( Soileli moon Frye). I had the brown hair the pigtails the freckles and the personality.
  • ChubbyStudent25
    Options
    I have been told I look like pretty much every light skinned black celebrity. Halle Berry, Mya, Aliyah, Left Eye. I don't think I look like any of them.
  • mdundon09
    mdundon09 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got Kate Winslet a lot in high school and college. Definitely found that flattering!
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    When my hair is braided, I've been told that I look like Judy Garland as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.
    Yep see the resemblence, my daughter looks like her too! Sooo cute!:flowerforyou:
  • xipow
    xipow Posts: 58
    Options
    Some think I look like Bob Parr, hence the avatar. I do drive a small car that I don't fit in. I am a big guy with, what a dentist once described as, a protruding lower mandible. Like Bob, I am trying to return to my fitness level during my glory days. My brother once told me that, with my size, I could look like Lou Ferrigno if I got serious about lifting. This idea has always been in the back of my mind.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    When my hair is braided, I've been told that I look like Judy Garland as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz.

In your profile pic I think you look a bit like Anne Hathaway.
    I think Anne Hathaway looks like Judy Garland also! :tongue:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who I look like.

I've been told I look like a few celebrities, but I didn't know either of them, I had to Google, but now I don't remember their names!