Who is your celebrity twin??

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Neve Campbell but that was back before I had kids... I honestly don't see it...
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    the more i see this thread, the more i want one.

anyone? guesses?? (pics in profile)

Patricia Arqutte the girl from Stigmata!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    no one. :( i don't look like anyone.

You look a bit like Vanessa Hudgens in that profile pic.
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Well, I was told I looked like Ally Sheedy a LOT when both she and I were younger. So, do any of you even know who she is? The Breakfast Club? St. Elmo's Fire? Short Circuit? LOL

Oh, yeah, she was also the crazy chick from the show Psych. :laugh: And, oh my god, you do! You totally do!
  • smantha32
    Options
    no one. :( i don't look like anyone.

Vanessa hudgens sp??

Ha! i posted it before I read down to your post. She does. :)
  • smantha32
    Options
    I don't look like anyone lol

Maybe Nicole Richie a bit?
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I've been told, when I have red hair, I resemble Kirsten Dunst and I've been told with darker hair and heavy make-up, I look like Kristen Stewart...>.>
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    When she was a little bigger and when I had lighter hair, I heard Kelly Clarkson a lot.
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My favorite one I have been told was Heidi Klum, made me super happy! I only wish I had her legs! :laugh:
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I once was told I look like Mariah Carey by a Korean taxi driver, in Korea. Perhaps he was drunk.. or all "white" people look the same.. :laugh:
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Hugh Jackman, although it is usually only when I take my shirt off...
  • TheFitFireman
    TheFitFireman Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When I have facial hair and I narrow my eyes, as if I'm trying to pierce your soul, I get told I look like Ryan Gosling...Get told that frequently actually... cz.jpg
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have one.

interceptor31, I've got one for you. He's a bit obscure, but some people might recognize the face (the actor has one of those "Hey, It's That Guy!" faces). You look a lot like Currie Graham (but with a buzz cut): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0333982/
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Hugh Jackman, although it is usually only when I take my shirt off...

this one was pointed out to me by another girl here, but i totally agree.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I look like Jackie Chan or Eddie Murphy :p

Funny. But, really you look like Steve Harwell, lead singer of Smash Mouth.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Brad Pitt

What? Can't see it. Go have 3 more cocktails and squint real hard. It's there. Really. I turn myself on when I look in the mirror.
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I've been told several times I look like Trisha Yearwood. My daughter even saw a magazine once with Trisha on it and asked me why my picture was on it. lol That's been a few years ago. I hear it more often when I'm a little heavier. I'd prefer Carrie Underwood but I guess beggers can't be choosers. lol
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    Brad Pitt

What? Can't see it. Go have 3 more cocktails and squint real hard. It's there. Really. I turn myself on when I look in the mirror.

I was thinking the dad from Orange County Choppers... But yes, I can see Brad Pitt in there too! =)
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've been told several times I look like Trisha Yearwood. My daughter even saw a magazine once with Trisha on it and asked me why my picture was on it. lol That's been a few years ago. I hear it more often when I'm a little heavier. I'd prefer Carrie Underwood but I guess beggers can't be choosers. lol

I've actually been told Trisha Yearwood, too.... hmmm.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Brad Pitt

I was thinking the dad from Orange County Choppers... But yes, I can see Brad Pitt in there too! =)

Bless your heart.