Satisfy Ice Cream Cravings!-- My new favorite food discovery

Options

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Truly , this really is delicious...great for summertime! My "bowl of ice cream" lately has been trader joes european style yogurt sweetened with stevia and a touch of vanilla, then topped with their chocolate moo syrup:)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    bump
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    going to have to try this. Thanks for sharing since ice cream is my weakness. It is no longer my friend nor allowed in my house.
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    ORIGINAL VERSION
    ]http://confident-beautiful-motivated.tumblr.com/post/4418288504/rouxeats-chocolate-banana-ice-cream-freeze-a

NUTELLA VERSION
    http://www.rumkihn.com/2011/11/nutella-ice-cream.html
    I just bought Nutella today... I'll have to try it.

This is how mine {original} turned out
    112941903125598416_bORnAPEL_f.jpg
  • nye373
    nye373 Posts: 19
    Options
    It is up to you how much you want to eat of it. Personally I think that it's too much for one serving, but I could easily eat half of it. Or, you could make it with one banana, a little less cocoa powder and peanut butter.
  • emilylacey1010
    Options
    Bump.
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    They have a machine called "Yonanas" and its awesome!!! I use it at least 3-4 times a week. I have tried it with strawberries, chocolate, they have recipes with wine too! LOL!! My next one is a mango coconut that I am going to try tongiht. The machine is awesome and it blends it up perfectly. It was TOTALLY worth the $50 b/c I use it all the time insteadof buying ice cream. You can get it at Target, Kohl's Bed Bath & Beyond, or online.
  • boswellheather
    boswellheather Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My mom used to freeze bananas in the summer and just eat them cause they tasted like an ice cream bar, I think she heard it on Howard Stern or something lol! Thanks for the reminder of that and the great new way to do this!!
  • lissrn
    lissrn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump....thanks....can't wait to try!
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    This has made my life :happy: :love:
  • BlessedEight
    Options
    bump
  • arickim
    arickim Posts: 137
    Options
    Got it off of pinterest last night and it was awesome!!!!! I was real surprised. My son isn't a big fan of bananas everyday like me and he loved the dessert.
  • fayeriston
    fayeriston Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I love doing this!
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Definitely gonna try this!!! Putting bananas in my freezer tonight!!! Cant wait..
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I satisfy my Ice Cream cravings with.........wait for it............Ice Cream........It's crazy I know. Edy's slow churned is only 120-130 cals / serving.
  • rileyfanof24
    rileyfanof24 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have not been on here long but see this "bump" all the time. What does that mean?
  • EffaJane
    EffaJane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    good way to satisfy ice cream lovers and not alot of fat!..( : love this..thanks!!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I have not been on here long but see this "bump" all the time. What does that mean?

When people "bump" it they are either just moving it to the top of the forum list (sorted by last response) or saving it to read later in their "my topics" section.