Satisfy Ice Cream Cravings!-- My new favorite food discovery

Options

Replies

• erinw1011
    erinw1011 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did this last night, also used cocoa powder, it is so yummy!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Bumping to try later!!!
  • EffaJane
    EffaJane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    only a half hour..I'm doing this NOW....I love this idea!!!! could think of lots of combos to eat this..now..( : thanks again
  • EffaJane
    Options
    oh, was wondering how to type this in for meals on food report??? guess just put in banana and add the rest
    of what we put in blender?? separate???
  • EffaJane
    Options
    where are these machines??? kohls? walmart??? never saw one
  • EffaJane
    Options
    ok, I see the stores now you posted..THANKS>.............so many possibilities..
  • magisy
    magisy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Really not trying to start debate......but serious question..........In 3 bananas you are looking at approximately 300-450 calories. Pretty much all sugar. 1C mashed has 200 cals, 1 fat, 51 carbs, 2 protein. 1C of lower fat ice cream (edys slow churned, etc) has 240 Cals, 9 fat, 36 carbs, 6 protein.
    Is the idea that you would prefer to have carbs/sugar as opposed to dietary fat? If so why?
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My mum gave me a yonanas machine. It's awesome. She's basically a recluse that buys everything from The Shopping Channel, so I'm guessing thats where you can get them.....only downfall - it's really loud, so if the kids are sleeping, there's no yonanas for you...lol
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    It's the Yonanna!!! But it's $50 at most places!
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    YUM Bump
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • DANCERPURPLE
    DANCERPURPLE Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • cookadook
    cookadook Posts: 41
    Options
    Try adding Trader Joe's Peanut Flour instead of peanut butter for a healthier, lower fat/calorie option. :tongue:
  • abbiepql
    abbiepql Posts: 45
    Options
    Really not trying to start debate......but serious question..........In 3 bananas you are looking at approximately 300-450 calories. Pretty much all sugar. 1C mashed has 200 cals, 1 fat, 51 carbs, 2 protein. 1C of lower fat ice cream (edys slow churned, etc) has 240 Cals, 9 fat, 36 carbs, 6 protein.
    Is the idea that you would prefer to have carbs/sugar as opposed to dietary fat? If so why?

I agree ... I like volume - give me a pint of artic zero!
  • allymacary
    allymacary Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I saw it on thelondoner.me blog a while back. Proceed with caution though, she also has a recipe for "Slutty Brownies" you've all been warned.
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options

I agree ... I like volume - give me a pint of artic zero!

I was going to say this too. I'm all for bananas, but 3 bananas and then someone mentioned nutella? That's over 100g of carbs and I don't know how many calories. Find some lower calorie icecream and enjoy :)
  • cheryl920
    cheryl920 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this recipe. I love ice cream so I will definitely try it.
  • shoosh413
    shoosh413 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump