Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies, let me see your GUNS!!!

Replies

• blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    <
    Baby guns but they're there! This thread inspired me to start working on my arms, big time. This pic was taken about 3 weeks ago. I just started working on them about 2.5 months ago. Obviously, a work-in-progress but considering there was nothing a few months ago when I flexed...I'm pretty pleased. I've been waiting to post in this thread and this is a HUGE NSV for me. Ha! :bigsmile:
  • Genuine question- I would LOVE to have definition in my arms, however they are the worst part of my body, I have at least 4 inches of pure flab on them and awful bingo wings. I still have at least 50 pounds to lose. I started strength training 6 weeks ago, I do deadliftt, squat, bench press, clean and press and rows- do you think it's possible for me to have decent arms?

Of course it is!
    Biceps: do slow concentrated curls. Hammer curls standing curls, ez bar curls, cable curls, preacher curls, etc etc.
    Triceps: dips, tricep extension, kickbacks, tricep pushdown with rope attachment.
    Shoulders: lots of lateral raises (front,side, bent over), your presses will help these too.
    Do them all for 4 sets of 12-15 reps!

You can youtube or message me about any of these exerices if you aren't familar! Best of luck!
  • wow you look wonderful & not to be weird, but I love your butt.

haha not weird, thanks. it's all heavy, deep squats!

Love the butt also!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Of course it is!
    Biceps: do slow concentrated curls. Hammer curls standing curls, ez bar curls, cable curls, preacher curls, etc etc.
    Triceps: dips, tricep extension, kickbacks, tricep pushdown with rope attachment.
    Shoulders: lots of lateral raises (front,side, bent over), your presses will help these too.
    Do them all for 4 sets of 12-15 reps!

You can youtube or message me about any of these exerices if you aren't familar! Best of luck!

Thank you! I think I know most of these but will You Tube as well :-)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    baby guns right here! i'm working on them though :)

391324_10100604593696196_1628558702_n.jpg
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    totally blown away with all the firepower goin on here.......mwahzz and congrats to you all!! \m/
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    <
    Still working on mine!!
  • Ann1964x
    Ann1964x Posts: 76
    Note to self- More deep squats.
    wow you look wonderful & not to be weird, but I love your butt.

haha not weird, thanks. it's all heavy, deep squats!

Love the butt also!
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Weeeee! Great job ladies!

fitter.jpg
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    arm.jpg

I'm jealous!
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Bump for when I can see the pics
  • ericdeken
    ericdeken Posts: 70 Member
    great work ladies!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    <<<----here's my little baby guns that I'm NOT working on lol I don't want too big of arms on my little body!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    From the side

2ez0ew9.jpg
    ok best pic ever posted on mfp ;D
    super gorgeous mamacita
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Epic guns ladies. keep up the good work!
  • ambeer2
    ambeer2 Posts: 66 Member
    Yours are awesome. Mine are teensy right now, but they're in my profile pic after a month of doing Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    arm.jpg

there we go!!
  • <
    Work in progress!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    From the side

2ez0ew9.jpg

omgosh how beautiful are you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!