Favorite foods that are discontinued/hard to find:

Options
167891012»

Replies

• determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Coke. I hear it's all over the place in the US, but Canada, not so much.

You can get it at the Cineplex movie theatres now.
  • RetroMoobs
    RetroMoobs Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Coke is everywhere in France.

Its a hangover must have.
  • winninga
    winninga Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Guacamole Pringles

I used to get them all the time when I was in San Antonio. Although the last time I bought them, the guy in line behind me told me not to eat processed foods because they were all manufactured in China and were the tools for the mass assassination of the American people. Still bought the chips though.

O'Boisies potato chips

I remember eating bag after bag of these on Christmas break playing Super Mario Bros. 3 with my brothers.

Ha! O'Boisies are O'boisterous!
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Coke. I hear it's all over the place in the US, but Canada, not so much.

I haven't seen that stuff in years, and I'm from the U.S. (Michigan).

Its all over NY even upstate.

Turkey Jerky is frequently in many Mrs. Green's markets.

Pop Rocks and some novelty candy is usually in most Hot Topics
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hagan's German Chocolate ice cream. I can't find it anywhere in my local stores. According to their website, they still make the flavor, but I probably would have to drive into Pittsburgh to find it.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Bluebell ice cream used to have a flavor called "Good Heavens!" ...used to be our favorite in college, now they don't sell it anymore. :(

I am forever looking for BlueBell Good Heaven's. :(

Maybe it's good that they've discontinued it... >.>

I used to be able to eat an entire tub myself in like, two days. No joke. it was THAT delicious. Holy crap. YUM.