Favorite foods that are discontinued/hard to find:

Options

Replies

• zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Jell-o Pudding Pops!

I LOVE THOSE! You can occasionally still find them but they look a little different and the shape has changed. They don't get that wonderful pudding crust that they used to when you leave it for a minute. It was like frozen pudding skin.
    I also miss the Jell-o Pops. They stopped making those completely. It was one of the few times I actually wrote to a company and complained. I went to their website to try to find where to buy them about 10 years ago and they were discontinued. I wrote a long email complaining that they discontinued the one Jell-o product that I actually wanted to buy. I might not have been particularly sober at the time.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Pick Em Ups from Drakes....WAHHHH I still look for them even though I know they are discontinued.
  • StarvingDiva
    Options
    I miss the south beach diet bars, they had a lot of protein in them and lower in calories, and tasted AMAZING

They carry SB bars at Walmart
  • StarvingDiva
    Options
    Clearly Canadian drinks. We used to buy them as kids and drink from a paper bag..cuz you know, that's how everybody drinks wine coolers. lol

I used to love those as well.
  • amielizabeth1
    amielizabeth1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Java Twix
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Planter's Cheese Balls. The ones in the canister...so tasty!

:noway:

I hadn't thought about those in YEARS. Those were freakin' delicious.
  • Makingalist
    Options
    Healthy Choice spaghetti sauce
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    This is premature, but I love the frozen California Pizza Kitchen Chipotle Roasted Vegetable pizza. It says right on the box "limited edition" which breaks my heart. If I had a deep freezer I'd fill the whole thing with these.
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Hey girl! I am original from Michigan too! Love spicy pickled bologna! Did you ever have Blue Moon Ice Cream? Coney Island's? Big John's Philly Steaks?
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Fruitibix - brought some back from London b/c it's hard to find in the US. Customs agents thought I was bonkers!
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    pasta roni noodles romanoff flavor. i miss that!
    koala blue (?) drinks they were like carbonated soda. i loved the passionfruit/orange flavor!
    blue bunny cherry yogurt frozen pops. i used to get them when i lived in south dakota, but can't find them here in cali
    :frown:
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Mission to Marzipan Ice cream. yummmmmmmmm
  • nucreeman
    nucreeman Posts: 40
    Options
    It's illegal in NJ and PA. I happened to be in Nashville two summers ago and stocked up. lol
    3D Doritos! Oh my god, those were heaven.

And four loko, like every good college kid.

I see four loko in the gas station by my house all the time, I guess they still have it in some places in TN

It might just be NY. But hey, what's not illegal in NY nowadays?
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    crystal light hydration natural berry splash
    all dressed potato chips
  • nucreeman
    nucreeman Posts: 40
    Options
    Boca used to make a meat lovers Pizza with sausage and Pepperoni(I dont eat pork), it was delicious. I guess I was the only person eating them I haven't seen them in years.
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Clearly Canadian (drink). Yummy!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    They reformulated it in IA to take out the caffeine. I still see it at the stores. Never tried it, caffeinated or not, but it seems kinda pointless now. Just go mix up a couple shots of vodka and a 5-Hour Energy!
    It's illegal in NJ and PA. I happened to be in Nashville two summers ago and stocked up. lol
    3D Doritos! Oh my god, those were heaven.

And four loko, like every good college kid.

I see four loko in the gas station by my house all the time, I guess they still have it in some places in TN

It might just be NY. But hey, what's not illegal in NY nowadays?
  • SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Ruffles 'The Works' Potato Chips. I'd run a mile to be able to eat a handful anyday

OMG!!! You are the ONLY other person who remembers tho! I've tired describing them and everyone just looks at me like I'm crazy! Those are the only chips I would do anything for.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorites to drool over as a kid were:

Buitoni Instant round toaster pizzas I think they were called (later named Toasterinos??) 6 to a box
    Nabisco Melody chocolate cookies
    Boku chocolate (pudding? yogurt? sold in containers possible Dannon?)
    Dannon Lite Coffee yogurt
    Burry's Fudgetown cookies (each box had 4 or 6 cellophaned packs of cookies)
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ruffles 'The Works' Potato Chips. I'd run a mile to be able to eat a handful anyday

OMG!!! You are the ONLY other person who remembers tho! I've tired describing them and everyone just looks at me like I'm crazy! Those are the only chips I would do anything for.
    I remember them too ;)