Favorite foods that are discontinued/hard to find:

Options

Replies

• dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I love all of these - and can find them at my QFC, which is a branch of Kroger.
    Kombucha Synergy drinks (or however you spell it). I had some from a store over an hour away but there is none around here.

Arctic zero- I love the stuff and they finally have it here but they rarely keep the only goood flavors of cookies and cream and vanilla maple stocked. :(

chocolites- haven't found them around here
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options

This website reminded me of the flavored tooth pick craze everybody at my school went through. My mom had to take me to the cake decorating store so I could buy flavors to soak tooth picks in. lol...my poor mom.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Philadelphia Sundried Tomato and Basil cream cheese. My grocery stores used to carry it. They haven't in almost a year. But according to the company website, they still make it. Sad Q... :cry:
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Wheelies, kinda like Spaghetti-os but better.

Clearly Canadian sparkling waters, can't get them in my area anymore.

Oh and that clear Pepsi. I used to love that stuff.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I miss the south beach diet bars, they had a lot of protein in them and lower in calories, and tasted AMAZING

I live in a military town... These and all other protein/supplement bars are ALL over the place and cheap! WAAAY Cheap!
  • mrmoustache
    Options
    3D Doritos!

French Toast Crunch

Nacho Easy Mac

Swiss Rolls with PB

Dunkaroos (though I've heard you can find them at Dollar Tree)
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i still miss a breakfast cereal from my childhood called "Grins and Smiles and Giggles and Laughs".

Crazy name, but it was so good and cute. Each piece was a little smiley face. It was a happy start to any day! :happy:
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Totino's Mexican Style Party Pizza

Ben and Jerry's One Sweet Whirled
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    We were talking about this the other day. I miss Crystal Pepsi. I used to drink it all the time when I was pregnant with my son 20 years ago.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Orange Julius.
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    I used to be in LOVE with guacamole Doritos when I was younger. I can never find them anymore. :(
  • poetgurl2005
    Options
    Atkin's peanut butter cups and Grapenut's O's
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Cheese and Chive Walkers crisps. They had them when I was little, and I remember the spice girls being on the packet. Age!
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew in a glass bottle. I swear, it tastes so much better than the 20 oz plastic bottle. In fact, I also miss being able to buy one glass bottle of Coke or Diet Coke. (I think you can still find the 8 packs of them at some places.)
  • jenism
    jenism Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Trix cereal. I haven't had it since I was a kid, yummy :)
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Quaker BBQ rice cakes
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lucky charms, these were discontinued in the UK years and years ago and I still crave them!

Awww! I love Lucky Charms, but very rarely buy them.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Lucky charms, these were discontinued in the UK years and years ago and I still crave them!
    You can still buy them online but they are horrendously expensive.

Reminds me of when I used to buy boxes of G&M's Cinnamon Toast Crunch from the import store at about 4 x the price of normal cereals. Then Nestlé started making them and thankfully although they've changed name a few times, they're still around and still as delicious.
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Violet Crumble Candy Bars - used to be able to buy them at Meijer or World Market, no more :-( (though my waistline is thanking me)

The 'original' carnation breakfast bars with the peanut butter/soft-yet firm middle.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    dunkaroos omg