Favorite foods that are discontinued/hard to find:

Options

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Kool-aid & Mango Kool-aid.
    Pepsi Clear. I wish that would have caught on.
    Boo Berry, Frankenberry and Count Chokula. Only available around Halloween. :-(
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Lucky charms, these were discontinued in the UK years and years ago and I still crave them!

That is shameful, UK. :sad: Lucky Charms were my absolute FAVORITE when I was a kid. I laid claim to all of the marshmellows :devil:

There is a website that just sells the hard little marshmallows. http://nuts.com/chocolatessweets/toppings/mochi/marshmallow-bits.html
  • Brennaohh
    Brennaohh Posts: 47
    Options
    3D doritos...those were amazing!
    the 60 calorie big packs of light and fit yogurts, usually 3 different flavor options in each pack
    100 calorie snow puffs!!!
    Egg & cheese toaster pastries (no meat)

&i wish IHOP would bring back their corncake pancakes
  • Brennaohh
    Brennaohh Posts: 47
    Options
    fruit-string-things.jpg?w=450&h=309

No one I know seems to remember these but I had one in my lunchbox every day and they were AWESOME

i loved those! totally forgot about them
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Honey roasted soy nuts

I can occasionally find them but it's the same brand and different brands taste differently :(.

They are so tastey but sugar in them is disheartening.

Other than those soy nuts I can't think of foods that were discontinued........oh crispy m&ms. I loved those. OH the grape mountain dew <3 too bad it was a limited edition flavor :(
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's Reverse Chocolate Chunk :love:
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Cherry Garcia! :love:
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Kool-aid & Mango Kool-aid.
    Pepsi Clear. I wish that would have caught on.
    Boo Berry, Frankenberry and Count Chokula. Only available around Halloween. :-(

Peach-mango is a new flavor I just saw in the store. I bought like 6 envelopes AND 2 canisters ( with sugar)

Last year in November I bought like 8 boxes of boo berry, frankenberry and count chokula for like 50 cents a box! They were on clearance at the store AND had a coupon on them that made them even cheaper! I think I am down to like 2 boxes now ( my 6 year old is eating handfuls of dry boo berry like popcorn as I type...)
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Nally's lima bean and ham soup
    Oscar Meyer liverwurst

Sorry to tell you, but the only Nalley's product that is still being produced is the chili. It happened when the Tacoma, WA plant was closed and production was moved to Ft. Madison, IA.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter and Banana Cream. Was sooooo yummy.
  • racmar0208
    racmar0208 Posts: 16
    Options
    Gushers!! and those Squeeze-it Gel drinks.. like drinking jello. not positive if they aren't made anymore, just know I haven't seen them in YEARS!!

And I also had a mini-mental breakdown when i temporarily couldn't find Chi-Chi's Original Recipe salsa.. but they brought it back so all is well :)
  • BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    Blue diamond salt and vinegar almonds v
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I miss the south beach diet bars, they had a lot of protein in them and lower in calories, and tasted AMAZING

They have been rebranded as Snackwells. You're welcome ;)
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fiber One had a pink lemonade drink additive that had 10 grams of Fiber.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Golden Grahams S'mores Cereal

Boku

Koala Yummies

God I miss the early 90's.
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    not really on my diet, but anyway REAL WHITE CASTLE HAMBUGERS/CHEESEBURGERS. i really missed those little things and please don't tell me about those frozen things. they will pass, but can't touch the real thing!!! o.k. i think i'll go in a closet and cry my eyes out now!!!! LOL

I'm not sure where u live but here in St. Louis, there are White Castle's a plenty!
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    My local ice cream shop had a flavor for about 2 years that was called London Fog. It was coffee ice cream with an English toffee ripple. Oh what I would give for just one scoop of that!! Oh, and I totally miss those clearly Canadian drinks, too. Delish, and a very sexy blue glass bottle.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Fiber One had a pink lemonade drink additive that had 10 grams of Fiber.

this looks to be similar

http://www.specialk.com/protein-water-mixes/pink-lemonade/
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Crystal Clear Pepsi. Why not throw that out lol.

Also Turkey Hill Party Cake Ice Cream before they messed up and put those stupid hard chunks in it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Kinder Surprises.
    Ninja Turtle Gummees.
    Aero Bars.