Options
    Lipton Sri Lankan Gold Tea.... was sooo good
  • senseimartin
    Options
    Ruffles Salt & Vinegar !!!!!
  • nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Rollitos! The doritos that were all rolled up..I used to love those things.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Re swordfish....I love it too, but it has been massively overfished and become hard to come by, and in some danger of disappearing altogether. We shouldn't get it fir at least a few years. Breaks my heart....so delicious.
  • JayByrd107
    JayByrd107 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Salsa Verde Doritos... anyone remember them from years ago??

Lucky charms, vanilla coke, lemon coke and lime coke and turkey jerky are all available in New York and USA in general...
    Its interesting to see what culture and food differences there are..

I live out west and we still have Salsa Verde Doritos.

To many of you: "they don't make them anymore" is not the same things as "Wal Mart doesn't carry them anymore". Try shopping elsewhere...
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    french onion dip! I have been craving it lately and they dont make it anymore, grr. :grumble:
  • cmdwyer00
    cmdwyer00 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    3D Doritos! Oh my god, those were heaven.

And four loko, like every good college kid.

I see four loko in the gas station by my house all the time, I guess they still have it in some places in TN

It might just be NY. But hey, what's not illegal in NY nowadays?

They still sell it in most places, it just doesn't have caffeine anymore. It also tastes even worse now. RIP Old four loko :(

ALSO 3D DORITOS. Ohmygahhhhd I loved those.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    what are your yours?

mine are:

crispy m&ms

waffle crisp cereal

reese's with the cookie inside

I TOTALLY forgot about the Reese's with the cookies inside. They....they were DELICIOUS!!!!
  • Jessyka4
    Jessyka4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I loveeeeeeeeeeee love love crispy M&Ms. For my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend last year he gave me like 10 bags of crispy M&Ms. LOL Turns out he had researched it and they are still produced and sold in germany and you can buy'em online.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Ruffles 'The Works' Potato Chips. I'd run a mile to be able to eat a handful anyday
  • Dawn200321
    Dawn200321 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Vanilla, Planters Cheese Balls, The Mac Jr at McDonalds..... :(
  • sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Options
    I don't know if these are discontinued now, but I hardly ever see candy apples with all of the great yummy toppings anymore!! :-)
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Clearly Canadian drinks. We used to buy them as kids and drink from a paper bag..cuz you know, that's how everybody drinks wine coolers. lol

Those were delicious.
  • Mdarcey
    Mdarcey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Planter's Cheese Balls. The ones in the canister...so tasty!

Absolutely! I can't believe they stopped making these.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I guess it's a good thing but Rally's quit making onion rings, which I loved! Pizza Hut stopped making their tater tot wedges that were in the "w" shape, they were so tasty. At least I no longer crave those places.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Michelob Ultra Amber and 3D Doritos
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bluebell ice cream used to have a flavor called "Good Heavens!" ...used to be our favorite in college, now they don't sell it anymore. :(
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    http://www.hometownfavorites.com/online-grocery/best-selling-grocery-foods/

That site carries some things that we think of as discontinued.

I have a friend who lives in Connecticut and I mail her a case of Pickle flavored chips every year because she can't get them there. So find a friend in another part of the country, or across the border, and have them mail you what you want. I do it with my Canadian friends too!
  • Sahri21
    Sahri21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Totally hard to find Vanilla Coke here now. (State of Iowa). Glad my boyfriend is the one that likes it and not me! Lol!
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I miss the south beach diet bars, they had a lot of protein in them and lower in calories, and tasted AMAZING

They were yummy. I found them again at Wal Mart and my local King Soopers (Kroger store) just started carrying them. I think they may have changed the recipe. I remember them being delicious, these are a... acquired taste? I have one for breakfast every morning.