Weddings and Weight Loss

Options
123457»

Replies

• jammergirl99
    Options
    Back after a long break! Sorry!
    Still getting married on June 7.
    I haven't tried on my dress in a year - it's on its way to me in the mail. I may get it today. I know it's going to be too big and I'll have it altered but I'm so excited to see it again!

Just wanted to share...
    and
    *BUMP* this topic back to the top, where it belongs this time of year...
    Cheers, everyone!
    :drinker:

So, did you get it? :) Details & updates please :flowerforyou:
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Hmmm... I really like smoothies. I make them home made to cut calories.

Fiber one cereal is great.

I like lentils and chickpeas.... you can add them do a dish for protein without adding lots of fat cals.

A good old pb & j is awesome every now and again too!
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Just a thought... maybe we should start a new thread with each challenge so it is not so long?
  • MrsSkinny08
    Options
    Sounds wonderful.....count me in. My wedding is October 2008 and I would like to lose 20-25lbs. Congrats on getting engaged!!
  • jammergirl99
    Options
    Heads up, new challenge coming soon in a new thread!!!
  • jammergirl99
    Options
    Heads up, new challenge coming soon in a new thread!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10127-wedding-weight-loss-challenge
  • jammergirl99
    Options
    FRIENDS!

Where'd you go?

Check out the link in the previous post to find the new thread or do a search for Wedding Weight Loss Challenge!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    See New Thread
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My story is that i joined last year to lost weight for my wedding. I did!!!!!!!! I lost 15 lbs, but the sad part is I got married 4 mths ago i have put the weight right back. I need to get it off again but I'm not as motivated like i was last year. I do not feel as healthy as i used to and therefore i am on a roll to lose some weight. I need some motivation and maybe a challenge or two to get me going.
  • pinkyjane48
    Options
    Sugar, I am right there with you!
    I got married in August and did good getting down about 13 pounds, but I have not gotten back on track since the honeymoon and I reeeaaalllyyyy don't want to backtrack! Im on board for a push if you are!

This weeks plan>
    Today- 15 min on the elliptical and some light weight arm workouts
    Tomorrow- Pilates
    Thursday- Leg workout
    Friday- Pilates

What are you planning on?
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    I joined this site 3 weeks ago. It sounds like I'm not alone when I say I was motivated to lose 8-10 lbs for my wedding (2 years ago), but it all came back plus more. So here I am two years later, more motivated than ever, to get down to the weight I was when my husband and I first met. I work out 5 days per week and stick to the food diary. I think it'll happen. I'm not up for a challenge persay, just wanted to let ya all know that you're not alone. Good luck all! :flowerforyou:
    98575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • SUGARPLUM098
    SUGARPLUM098 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey Pinky

Well I'm all up to it. We should start a new thread cause this one seems like its very old. Any ideas on what we should call it and what the challenge should be?