Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I just got into it this year (thanks to syndication) and LOVE IT!

Plus, I'm a Husker Fan and once I ran across the episode named "the Cornhusker Vortex", I was hooked.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love BBT! It is my favorite show. There is a station that plays reruns every night, and if I have time I tune in. My husband will remind me it's 8 pm and ask if I'm going to go get my geek on, lol! I work in a chemistry lab with a chic that is so much like Amy Farrah Fowler it's crazy!
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love this show and try to watch the reruns every night!! My husband is a combination between Sheldon and Leonard and we laugh hysterically at some of the things they do! The one episode where they have the cornstarch and water mixture on the speakers, my husband showed me that probably 1 year before we ever saw it!!
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    2 and a Half Men is awful!! I loved the Office before Steve Carrell left, I thought this season was garbage.. which makes me sad because it was once my absolute favorite.

Yeah, this season of The Office was bad. Even the past few with Steve weren't great. One of my biggest issues with U.S. networks is how they will not let a good thing go. Too many great shows drag on too long and become shells of what they once were.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    LOVE :flowerforyou: and the science is correct - always a plus!

Interesting note on that...when Mayim Bialik (I can't spell her name) joined the show, she designated herslef as "fact checker" and started double checking everything to make sure it really is correct. If anyone on that show has the credentials to do it though it's her!

However the best exchange (IMHO) is:
    "Do you realize what this means?! All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!"
    "Okay, all I'm giving you is the napkin, Sheldon."
    "I'll be right back."
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    2 and a Half Men is awful!! I loved the Office before Steve Carrell left, I thought this season was garbage.. which makes me sad because it was once my absolute favorite.

Yeah, this season of The Office was bad. Even the past few with Steve weren't great. One of my biggest issues with U.S. networks is how they will not let a good thing go. Too many great shows drag on too long and become shells of what they once were.

They did this with "House, MD" too. Another favorite that was really lacking this year. I was glad they decided to let it go.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Love this show! Anyone else watch?
    Sheldon is the man! LOL We have season one and two.
    I actually have a shirt that says "BAZINGA" for my one year old.
    People always comment and laugh when she wears it.

Favorite show!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    *knock knock knock*

Penny

*knock knock knock*

Penny

*knock knock knock*

Penny
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    BAZINGA!!!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    LOVE :flowerforyou: and the science is correct - always a plus!

Interesting note on that...when Mayim Bialik (I can't spell her name) joined the show, she designated herslef as "fact checker" and started double checking everything to make sure it really is correct. If anyone on that show has the credentials to do it though it's her!

However the best exchange (IMHO) is:
    "Do you realize what this means?! All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!"
    "Okay, all I'm giving you is the napkin, Sheldon."
    "I'll be right back."
  • Speazzy
    Speazzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I have a "soft kitty warm kitty" t shirt haha.

TOTALLY want that shirt!! I've seen it twice...just couldn't/wouldn't pay the $30!

Great...now I have the song stuck in my head "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur..."
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    DVD Season one has commentary on how the show is written. It says they employ actual scientists to make sure that all the equations you see, facts etc are straight. So everything that is written on the boards are actually done by real scientists along with the mannerisms of the characters, things they say and the facts they use.
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    My favorite episode is the one where Penny gives Sheldon the napkin for Christmas.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I refer to my dog as Sheldon because if you sit in his chair he has a canary
  • iivye
    iivye Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love it! It's one of the few shows that my husband, my 8 yo and I will all watch together.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My brother and I both have the seasons on DVD. And we live together. Ridiculous.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I love that show!! We record it everyday and watch it. I think I've seen every episode at least 6 times.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My ex got me hooked on this show.
    He is Leonard (only not quite as smart)
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I have a little crush on Raj.... :love: hehe
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure anyone in the history of ever loves bbt.

the fact that they reference wow on there is pretty great.