Big Bang Theory

Options

Replies

• katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Also a big fan of the show! I can't even guess how many times I've watched each season on DVD. Somehow, the language was set to Portuguese with English subtitles. That definitely caused a room full of laughter!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    We love this show too. I remember early on I overheard my husband singing to himself "on a hot tin roof" to the tune of the show's theme song. I replied "Um, hon, that's not what they are singing. It's "our whole universe was in a hot dense state"....

Misunderstood lyrics can be so funny. :laugh:
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE this show!:heart: I can watch rerun after rerun after rerun and not get bored. Even my husband, who claims he can't stand the show and pretends not to listen/watch, will bust out laughing from time to time. :laugh:
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I love Big Bang Theory and want to get a Bazninga Shirt (they sell them at Target).

Sheldon and Amy are so funny!

I also liked that episode with Raj and Cirie, LOL!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I now have my whole office playing rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock! :)
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    sheldon-cooper-quotes.jpg
  • tbt2679
    tbt2679 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i just started watching it 2 days ago and i'm already on season 2! i'm addicted
  • hloftin32
    hloftin32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Sheldon: We no longer live at 2311 Los Robles, we live at 311 Los Robles. *Holds up number 2 fixture*
    Leonard: You changed the address on the building? What about mail?
    Sheldon: No worries, I explained our predicament to our letter carrier. He was sympathetic, his exact words were "Got your back Jack. *****es be crazy!"

bahahahaha <3 Sheldon
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! And my kids love it too!
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just started getting into it. Fantastic!

Same here...can't get enough of it.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I have seasons 1 to 4 on my tablet. I ride a commuter train for 30 minutes, 2x a day, and I usually watch an episode a day. Then, I watch 2 more from 7:00 to 8:00pm every night. Does not matter how many times I watch them, they are all hilarious.

Quick - what's Penney's last name? That's right, they have never given her a last name. Go ahead, try to find it.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    photo.jpg
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    Me and my Boyfriend love this show. I love when Amy joined. And love watching how they act together... it is so amusing. Our 3 month old daughter even stares at the tv when it is on and laughs. Though I doubt she knows why just yet. But she will one day.
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    One-cries-because-one-is-sad.jpg
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    LOVE this show. My other favorite is How I Met Your Mother.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I will now be singing "soft kitty" for the rest of the day...who wants to do a round with me?
  • HeikkiLaukkanen
    HeikkiLaukkanen Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I really like the show. I was at a conference and one of the speakers was a woman who works at the NASA jet propulsion laboratory; she started off by saying that they weren't quite as socially awkward as the TV show characters!
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I will now be singing "soft kitty" for the rest of the day...who wants to do a round with me?

HAHA hubby has me sing that to him every time he is sick. Funniest. Show. Ever.
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago kid 1 was sick. I asked if he wanted anything and he said no. I asked if I could do anything for him and he said no. I said "I know how to make you feel better" and I started singing Soft Kitty. He cracked up and said he actually did feel a little bit better. :laugh:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Love BBT :) love the humor!!!