How often do you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• STACYINOC
    STACYINOC Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    After I've woken up and done my business but before I eat or drink anything. It's the lightest I'll be all day! And then only when I'm feeling skinny :) I set myself up to succeed. lol

Right there with you!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Every morning! Keeps me 'honest' with myself!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Every morning! :happy:
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Everyday, in the morning, naked, before my shower, after peeing and exhaling. I only record the losses. :flowerforyou:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Official - Every Monday Morning. but i do step on their every every morning and night.. i'm thinking about putting the scale in the closet for now. hahaha
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    Yay!!! I'm in the majority :wink:
    Every single day.
  • Alisha_T
    Alisha_T Posts: 5
    Options
    Every single day. Even though sometimes the phantom water weight has me screaming at the scale in frustration, it's easier to keep a grip on my eating habits if I face the scale every morning.

I hear you there I run into that problem also, but what is there you can do lol.
  • Lola5354
    Lola5354 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Every morning to make sure I'm staying on track but Sunday mornings are my official weight recording days.
  • punkahontas71
    punkahontas71 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Every damn day :huh:
  • kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I went from everyday to a couple times a week...baby steps!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Every single day... wake up... tinkle... scale.... keeps me accountable.
  • jap1148
    jap1148 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Daily....it's so consistent that I can tell if I've gained and allows me to get right back on track...kind of a game...I find if I eat well, then the scale shows it rather quickly. I don't trust myself to weigh in weekly....
  • jesswiggin
    jesswiggin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to avoid the scale.. now I'm weighing myself every day. It may sound obsessive, but it's motivating to see how much I have lost.. even if it's on a few ounces. It all adds up!
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    Every morning when I wake up except on Saturday and Sunday. I have somehow convinced myself this mental holiday because i stress over it alot.
  • LittleTrish
    LittleTrish Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know I should weigh myself once a week but I get so obsessed. My boyfriend is always telling me that I have to weigh once a week to get an accurate weight loss measure......if any but I just can't help it. It can really ruin your day when you havent lost anything and your doing your best but it can also make your day when your seeing the figures go down
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Every morning, naked, after I've gone to the bathroom. I only log losses. I also hop on the scale every night, usually after my workout, to check my body fat% (I have a Tanita) because it's always lower in the evening.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Every single day. Even though sometimes the phantom water weight has me screaming at the scale in frustration, it's easier to keep a grip on my eating habits if I face the scale every morning.

Me too :)
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    Every morning, but the only one that counts is the one at the first of the month.
  • cassidysmommy
    Options
    i do it every day. mostly cause i use wii fit plus, and it takes it for me. i like it this way i can see a change every day. for some reason in one day i lost 1.1 pouns. not complaining ofcourse lol
  • roch1972
    roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself 1x a week - on Sundays.