Am I a bad parent...

Options
13»

Replies

• jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    My kid gets the baby wipes b/c he's so messy....

But to add to your story; I've given him the heel of bread for toast and taken the next slice for myself.....I mean, he's not gonna eat it all anyways.:tongue:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My kid gets the baby wipes b/c he's so messy....

But to add to your story; I've given him the heel of bread for toast and taken the next slice for myself.....I mean, he's not gonna eat it all anyways.:tongue:
    You're awful! And I love it!!

BTW I hate Charmin. It seems to plug up toilets, at least it does with my kids. I am a scott gal myself.
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    OMG you are horrible, making your kid wipe their *kitten* with sand paper while you pat yourself down with ubersoft tissue, your a SOB
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    i don't have kids..yet..but i agree with you. And I hide the strawberry short cake rolls from my husband. So do not feel bad. lol
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You let your kid use TP? I'd make mine go outside on a tree or something.
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    ...for buying the cheap cardboard toilet paper for my kid and hiding the Charmin Extra Soft in a secret spot so she can't use it.?
    Haha that's hilarious!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Haha! No!
    My mom used to buy one ply for my dad and two ply for me, her and my sister. now she upgraded us all!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Awwwh Haaaah. At first I was like Oh My God... Whats this person going to say.....

That was funny. Even if you do that, I don't think your a bad parent. Or you could put a nice pretty basket with rocks and leaves from Cory Ida.... Thats sounds like another idea... Awwwh Im Just kidding!! I make my kids go out and poop and pee on the grass. I tell them wipe your feet!! Then again, they are Pomeranians. And they do wipe their feet off.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    We peed and pooped outside and, well, rocks and leaves did the cleanup.

I guess its time to give up my rock collecting hobby..
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    people still use toilet paper?

my *kitten* is worth the charmin bum wipes.

You use a little bit of paper first, then clean up with the wipes, then the paper again for the final dry. At least that's what they are calling the "Freshy Fresh" on the tv commercials.
  • tasha1122210
    Options
    not a bad parent but really? ...my baby gets the best and then y dog and then me...i dont mind..thats what parents are for..and im happy to share the good stuff :-)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    not a bad parent but really? ...my baby gets the best and then y dog and then me...i dont mind..thats what parents are for..and im happy to share the good stuff :-)

She always comes first with food, clothes, etc...Quality TP isn't really a huge necessity for either of us...but I like how it feels. And she literally goes through like a roll a day by herself between the TP flowers and other little craft projects she comes up with in there.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    Heck no. I hide everything from my kids. All the expensive chocolate is hidden, all the 'good' almond butter is hidden, all the Viva papertowels are hidden. The good stuff only comes out when grown people need it... not for the young ones to waste. They dont really know the difference anyways

haha!! I hide the good chocolate too! And the paper towels too. She has normal chocolate...and she always eats all the ice cream before I ever get to taste it.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    The worst I ever did was tell my daughter when she was really little that the candy in the checkout lane was dogfood so she wouldn't ask me for it EVERY time we went to the store. It worked till she figured out what candy was and looked like. We still laugh about it to this day.

Man...why didn't I ever think of that???