what is it that you ate today that you shouldn't have?

Options

Replies

• talkingtohope
    Options
    First cheat in 10 days. Was talked into going out to lunch for fish and chips.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Forthe4
    Forthe4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Same as everyday apparently. I haven't been tracking sodium (sort of new to MFP so still trying to figure things out). I started tracking it today and looked backwards for a few days and realized my sodium intake has averaged nearly double what is recommended. Yikes!
  • kacinace
    kacinace Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Reese's Minis. I'm a sucker for chocolate & peanut butter.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    And one Smirnoff Ice....200 and some calories.....not worth it....I need like 4 for a buzz
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I had a white potato! Oh my, I am going to get fat!
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Where do I start??

I had brown sugar n' cinnamon poptarts (2), and a kitkat and that just since I came on shift.

I can't remember what I had that was bad before I went to sleep.
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    Chai bubble tea, and I care not who knows it -- it was GOOOOOOOOOD.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Finished my 24 hour fast and had just a little more popcorn than I planned but otherwise I was good today.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    It's what I didn't eat that I should have. I didn't get enough calcium today. Oh well, I'll catch up tomorrow...
  • uglyhobo
    uglyhobo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    nothing or everything.
    depends on how you look at it.
    #IIFYM
  • JourneyOfaVirgo
    JourneyOfaVirgo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Banana Pudding!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Skinny vanilla chai freeze and a piece of chocolate.
  • uglyhobo
    uglyhobo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Where do I start??

I had brown sugar n' cinnamon poptarts (2), and a kitkat and that just since I came on shift.

I can't remember what I had that was bad before I went to sleep.

I almost always eat poptarts PWO(post-workout) and manage to fit them into my macros.
    They're not going to have any bad effects on you as long as it fits into how much carb, protein, and fat you should be eating.
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    I have planned for this so I am not sure it counts as a ~shouldn't~ but as soon as my roommate wakes up we are going to Beard Papa. I am quite excited.
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese, white cheddar popcorn, butter popcorn, ice cream, etc.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    What is the one thing you ate today that you look back and ask yourself "WHY did I do that???" I know we all can't be perfect all the time so confess!!!!

Me, chocolate! I don't know what is wrong with me this week! Well I think I have figured it out, I'm scared to reach my goal so I'm sabotaging myself haha! No not really but it works for me.

My co-worker brought in homemade macaroni and cheese this morning and I forgot my breakfast. I should have eaten a little less of it. Oh well. I'll do better tomorrow
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My Wife

How many calories did that cost you? bahahaha
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Vodka. Its always the vodka. lol ... Sigh.

You beat me too it. I ate too much vodka too... delicious, and sometimes...my social life depends on it.
  • phitless
    phitless Posts: 9
    Options
    Same as everyday apparently. I haven't been tracking sodium (sort of new to MFP so still trying to figure things out). I started tracking it today and looked backwards for a few days and realized my sodium intake has averaged nearly double what is recommended. Yikes!

I have been paying attention to sodium lately as well. You are not alone. I do find the less processed or fast foods I eat, the lower it is.

And my "shouldn't have" were the 2x Spicy Chicken sandwiches from Rally's. 1100 calories and 2220 mg of sodium.
    NEVER AGAIN...or maybe next week.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Cupcake with a ton of frosting. I should have saved those calories for a rum and coke this evening. :-/