what is it that you ate today that you shouldn't have?

Options

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I should have whatever I want.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Lunch. Today is payday & I always go to lunch with a friend. It was her turn to pick, and she chose mcdonalds. I could have had a salad or chicken sandwich but I made all the wrong choices
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    nothing... YET, I do plan on drinking some "shouldn't have" calories later tonight! ;)
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    had a bite of my son's Snickers bar....just a bite ...he gave me like a 1/4 of it and I gave the rest back to him. I was pretty proud of myself!

I don't look at anything as "I SHOULDN'T EAT THIS!".....rather I am learning to balance it all. If I want something I eat it I just don't overdose on it!

One thing I stay away from though that I miss are MARGARITAS~! ...A perfect margarita ...with the best triple sec and top-shelf tequila and Sweet & Sour......salted on the rocks.......but 600 calories is NOT worth it....especially when I can't have just one~!

:drinker:
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    stupid &*^%$#@ frito scoops I haven't been able to stay away from since quitting smoking 2.5 weeks ago :grumble: Have gotten into them I think every.single.day. And it needs to stop. Since I haven't planned for them, I usually end up calling it lunch and I haven't inhaled the whole bag or anything but it's frustrating that I can't seem to just keep the @#$% away from them. And I'm usually not even a stupid chip person.

On the plus side, with the quitting smoking, I haven't gained anything. Haven't lost either, but hadn't been losing since Sept of last year anyway so I guess all is good. Time to get more serious though I think.
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My big bad was yesterday when we went to a coffee shop and I got the mocha coffee cooler with banana pecan bread. I felt so guilty last night!!
  • kionig
    kionig Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Today I consumed a BBQ sandwich, a giant swirl margarita, a giant watermelon margarita, a grilled avocado enchilada and rice. I regret none of it.

yeah, im no help on this one. sounds delish!
  • Skarota
    Skarota Posts: 1
    Options
    Small pack of m&m's. Then walked 5 bus stops instead of going on bus to make it up. Still ~150 guilty calories left :)
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bojangle's for breakfast--cajun chicken biscuit with bo-rounds!

That said, I worked out this morning, and I'm staying within my calorie limit for the day. Not the best food choice health-wise, but I've found by allowing myself the occasional "bad" foods, it beats the craving and I can get back on the lean protein, veggie-loving wagon.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    Nothing really all that bad today. Though I could have done without that tiny amount of cheese whiz, but it got rid of my week long craving lol
  • nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    a cookie from subway :(

damn subway lady's computer stopped working so she gave me a free cookie :( wtf...doesn't it say 'Don't tempt me' on my forehead?!?! lol

Me too! and no my forehead really doesn't say that, but it should!
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Syrian Bread. <sigh>
  • jtjunkie
    jtjunkie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The cocktails I know I'm going to consume later because it's friday night. I'll make up for it on saturday though.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Today? Nothing.

Last night? Probably that late-night beer, but hey, it fits in the calorie allowance.
  • Run4Health66
    Options
    Arby's roast beef sandwich.
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    We were out of rice so I had a few fries with my veggie curry. Didn't enjoy them and didn't feel full after my meal as I would have done with rice, although thanks to a big dog walk today I haven't gone over my cals:)

Also four mini bars of chocolate which added an unnecessary 200 cals to my total today :/
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Ummm....a couple of cookies and a brownie of sorts. Or maybe it was that brat after I already ate a hamburger. Or maybe the pop tarts for breakfast.

I'm calling this my "free" day or "Off" day. We had a cookout for lunch here at work and I decided to indulge for 1 day.

Don't stone me...

Just call it a spike day and move on! :-)
  • runlaugheatpie
    runlaugheatpie Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    probably the nut and raisin mix I had this morning AND before my run about 2 hours ago. but there is nothing really "bad" today. three days ago it would have been a different story though...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    few bites of a waffle
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Personal Pan Pizza. And mozzarella sticks. :sick:

Not gonna happen again for awhile, that's for sure. I feel like hammered death now.